moving to an anti-feminist central/south american country?
(08-20-2011, 02:17 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: I think a lot of "trad" women on this site are threatened by my post because it means that American women, even conservative catholic ones, would have to step their games up. The fact remains that thousands of men in this country every year are leaving to either go to the Phiippines, Latin America, or Ukraine....primarily because the women there actually appreciate them.

(08-20-2011, 02:43 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Im not talking about myself specifically, Im talking about western catholic men in general who are sick and tired of feminism.

I'm literally so sick and tired of this bullshit.  "American women are evil because they... are in AMERICA!" 

If you're sick and tired of this "trad" board (in your words), get the hell out.  If you're sick and tired of "trad" women in "America," get the hell out and go find some Third World woman to buy.  Because, with your personality, your mindset, your asinine thoughts, that's about all you'll be able to do.
Tradders gonna trad

C.
Do you even KNOW women in America?  Do you even know what women think?  How they are?  Or do you just hear things from your kook-ass sedevacantist "priest" who rails against feminism (ALL WOMEN HAVE IT!  OH NOES!) and sit in the corner of your chapel averting your eyes from those (you think) corrupted with feminism?  Or how the women walking down the street in (oh my gawsh) JEANS clearly are whores and harlots and if you asked them they'dgo to bed with you for a buck.  Or how if any woman "doesn't know her place" and dares to have a thought that wasn't put there by you, the man in her life, she clearly is horrendous, and is infected with the plague that is feminism.

Seriously, go out, effing talk to a woman, and learn what the hell things are like in this country.

If you're too much of a chickenshit to do that, then go find some Third World broad to buy for three goats and a head of cheese.  Not that you'd deserve her.
(08-20-2011, 08:02 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: If you're sick and tired of "trad" women in "America," get the hell out and go find some Third World woman to buy.
(08-20-2011, 08:05 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: If you're too much of a chickenshit to do that, then go find some Third World broad to buy for three goats and a head of cheese.

No need to wish harm on Third World women, is there?
(08-20-2011, 08:13 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(08-20-2011, 08:02 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: If you're sick and tired of "trad" women in "America," get the hell out and go find some Third World woman to buy.
(08-20-2011, 08:05 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: If you're too much of a chickenshit to do that, then go find some Third World broad to buy for three goats and a head of cheese.

I don't.  These pissants can't probably even afford a plane ticket there, much less have enough money to impress the father.
(08-20-2011, 08:23 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:

I don't.  These pissants can't probably even afford a plane ticket there, much less have enough money to impress the father.

Besides, I think bride prices have increased! LOL
(08-20-2011, 08:27 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(08-20-2011, 08:23 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:

Besides, I think bride prices have increased! LOL

Blame the Jewish banksters.
(08-20-2011, 08:02 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(08-20-2011, 02:17 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: I think a lot of "trad" women on this site are threatened by my post because it means that American women, even conservative catholic ones, would have to step their games up. The fact remains that thousands of men in this country every year are leaving to either go to the Phiippines, Latin America, or Ukraine....primarily because the women there actually appreciate them.

(08-20-2011, 02:43 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Im not talking about myself specifically, Im talking about western catholic men in general who are sick and tired of feminism.

I'm literally so sick and tired of this bullshit.  "American women are evil because they... are in AMERICA!" 

If you're sick and tired of this "trad" board (in your words), get the hell out.  If you're sick and tired of "trad" women in "America," get the hell out and go find some Third World woman to buy.  Because, with your personality, your mindset, your asinine thoughts, that's about all you'll be able to do.

Excellent post.  Applause
st dominic,

Have you considered getting a visa for Sillavacía which is a little-known state south of Argentina which confesses as a state religion the Cassiacum thesis? It has been renowned to have some of the most beautiful, submissive sedevacantist women in the world, most of whom look like Eva Mendes or a young Jennifer Lopez. Sadly, there are about 10 women to every man in Sillavacía so unless more young men from other countries move there to marry at least one of them (polygamy is encouraged since it has been discovered that all of the Popes who taught that monogamy is binding on Christians were invalid formaliter) then that great country may one day succumb to the pressures by her non-sedevacantist neighbours to recognise the formal heretics who have usurped the Seat of Peter.

Can you help?
I have never heard of the expression "a head of cheese". But if it is what I think it is, it might explain his problems with women.