moving to an anti-feminist central/south american country?
(08-02-2011, 03:34 AM)ggreg Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 02:50 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 02:18 AM)ggreg Wrote: I would choose the country most tolerant of American adolescents who need to ask complete and total strangers advice about what to do with their life. And bring an xbox 360 with you because you'll take a while to get a girlfriend.

I got more game now than you did in your "prime"

So ask your girlfriends about your career plans then. Do you think it is a good idea or fair to these young women to date them if you are considering a vocation? I would not want to do that, myself, as I would feel I was wasting the young ladies time and keeping them from exploring better options. Even if you become a Ukrainian SV priest in 5 years you can hardly think it is realistic to bring your Californian bride to reside in a 50sqm krushchevski style apartment in Uzhgorod.

She is going to miss her family 10 time zones away as well as peanut butter cups.

There's lots of chocolate and peanut butter in Russia.
Have you been to Ukraine or Russia?
(08-02-2011, 03:35 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: I thought the Brits were supposed to have class.

Many posters on here think that is what I have been doing. Conducting a class on how to take a practical approach to life, and apply common sense and a firm plan in your teens and 20s so you get a decent foundation to build your life and family on.

Class does not include confirming you in your stupidity, failure, immaturity or idiotic and slightly feminine indecision.

Far too many Trad men in my experience spend far too many years bemoaning their lot in life and dicking around because they cannot make up their mind.
Surprised nobody mentioned Chile.

Don't know how anti-feminist they are, but they have the strongest Anti Abortion laws in the world!!

"Abortion in Chile is illegal without exception. The Chilean abortion law is considered one of the most restrictive in the world.[1]
Contents [hide]

Therapeutic abortion was permitted by the Health Code in 1931[1] but abolished by the military dictatorship on September 15, 1989,[2] arguing that due to advances in medicine it was "no longer justifiable."[3] Before the ban, any woman whose life was in danger could ask to get an abortion, if she had the approval of two doctors.[1]
Current laws against abortion are codified in the Penal Code articles 342 to 345 under the title "Crimes and Offences against Family Order, Public Morality and Sexual Integrity."[4] The Penal Code punishes induced abortion, as well as those caused by a violent act against a woman. The person practicing the abortion with the consent of the woman is also punished. The penalty for seeking an abortion is 3–5 years in jail and 541 days to three-years jail time for providing an abortion. The country's constitution in article 19-1, states that "the law protects the life of those about to be born."[5]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Chile
I would assume that you could go easily to another country and make a good living.  Sure, if someone retires with an American pension or savings in US dollars and then takes that to the third world, then yes, they have tons of money in that country and can live high on the hog.  But trying to move somewhere else and establish one's self is another matter on it's own.

How much Spanish do you speak?
(08-02-2011, 03:34 AM)ggreg Wrote: She is going to miss her family 10 time zones away as well as peanut butter cups.

The Ukraine doesn't have peanut butter cups?!  :o
Wait....now sv priests can get married? What did I miss?

Oh, never mind.
(08-02-2011, 03:59 AM)ggreg Wrote: Have you been to Ukraine or Russia?

They don't have peanut butter in Russia?
(08-02-2011, 04:33 AM)ggreg Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:35 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: I thought the Brits were supposed to have class.

Many posters on here think that is what I have been doing.

i thought you were giving us the inside on the g-money lifestyle guess i was wrong...
(08-02-2011, 01:31 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Lately I have been having this dream of moving to a devoutly catholic central/south american country. Here are my reasons:

-Im attracted to the latina/hispanic look in women, and would love to marry a spanish beauty.

-Warm weather

-devout catholic culture

-Anti feminist culture where its expected women stay at home

-cheaper to live and raise my large family (assuming God blesses me with one)

Suggestions? Paraguay? Argentina? Ecuador?

I think that many people have the wrong idea about what a REAL feminist is. A true feminist LOVES being a woman. She loves her body & it's special ability to nuture an infant from conception to birth, her very nature......gentle yet so strong, her intuition which enables her to look at a person & just KNOW that he/she needs a hug, etc. etc. A true feminist does not need to DO what a man DOES in order to consider herself an equal to men. She can work only within the home OR she can have a job or career & still be a truly feminine woman.

I had the privilege of being a stay at home Mom, for the first 20 years of my marriage, birthing, loving & forming 4 children & helping my husband around the farm. (A woman has a special touch with livestock) Then when the time came for those 4 children to enter college, I went to work for money. (Don't ever ask a woman "if she works", when you mean does she  work outside the home..............because I've done both & the actual WORK of a homemaker & the forming of a child & wife is much more challenging & mentally & physically wearing than any work I've done outside the home).

IMO. the psuedo-feminists of the 60's did so much harm to the TRUE feminists. They convinced them that if they didn't have a career outside of the career they have in the home, they were worthless. Now, we have a nation of women who are[b] EXPECTED to work outside the home[/b]. Careers?? Some have them, but most just have jobs. They work in factories, in retail & in hospitals, on road repair crews, etc They  then come home & try to be a good Mom, a good wife.