moving to an anti-feminist central/south american country?
(08-21-2011, 05:39 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: LOL...you young guys are great...I mean if I were young I'd be really glad you're my competition...
I wouldn't want the baby boomer or Generation X morality. Wink
(08-21-2011, 05:39 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: LOL...you young guys are great...I mean if I were young I'd be really glad you're my competition...

Poaching girls at traditional churches is shamefully easy, except:

They get married to 40-year old dudes straight out of high school, or;
They're boring and only talk about babies, or;
They're ugly.
(08-21-2011, 04:05 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: POST BY SDS

SDS,
It honestly sounds like you need a hobby.  I don't mean that condescendingly, or in any way mean.  I think you need to get off the Internet, for one, and turn off the television.  Go take a walk in a park, go hiking, lay outside and tan in your backyard.  Pray the Rosary all the while you do this.

Catholics were not meant to be instructed by the Internet.  Anyone with 5 bucks a month and an Internet connection can write whatever the hell they want on a website and promote it as truth.  Catholics are meant to be taught by a priest (or at least priestly-approved sources).  One way that can be done on the Internet is using good, solid Catholic material (anything pre-1930, lol).  Use those books as a source of knowledge.  Stop reading nutjob Catholic websites.

You seem like you're not crazy, which I used to think you were.  I think you're overly-scrupulous, and tend towards conspiracy.  I hope you can find good guidance.  PM if you need links to collections of books and such.
(08-21-2011, 10:29 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:

Poaching girls at traditional churches is shamefully easy, except:

They get married to 40-year old dudes straight out of high school, or;
They're boring and only talk about babies, or;
They're ugly.

I have found 1 and 3 to be true.  Less so number 3 (they're pretty, but not like woooooheee attractive - and yeah, I know, I'm no looker either).
I knew at least half a dozen stonkingly good looking trad women.

As good looking as any female newsreader on Bloomberg TV.

I dated two of them.  I asked another 2.  One was engaged, one was too old for me.  I was 15 she was 21.
(08-21-2011, 03:23 PM)ggreg Wrote: I was 15 she was 21.

That's my boy....
Trust me - I was interested.  She was an absolute stunner and a very nice woman and good Catholic to boot.  I was at the Chartres Pilgrimage in 1984 and poking my head out of the men's tent at about 7am to breath some fresh air as I had been breathing French farts all night and my nostrils were clogged from the stench  She unzipped her little 2 man tent where she was staying with her mother and poked her head out and frankly I don't reckon any woman in the world has ever looked more attractive after a night camping in a French field.

One of those memories that stayed with me.

All of the Trad guys in their 20s were too scared to ask her out.  She used to complain to my older sister about it.

Pussy cats, the lot of them.
St. Dominic,

America is going to be humbled and changed as we know it. This is a great opportunity for true Catholics to seize the momentum and end the new order of the ages. You don't want to miss the opportunity to be part of the process. A lot of good people are going to be hurt, but that will only make us stronger. The people who run America are showing fear for the first time.  Europe is waking up too. The thing about Christianity is that good will eventually triumph, we can never forget that.

P.S. I don't understand the mean spirited, personal attacks against either traditional Catholic women (ugly, boring, etc.) or people who are critical of this country or just differ in opinion. I see abuse here, almost or just as bad as other sites. Some of these comments I see are, as Southerners say: "low down."  I don't like many people here but I don't call them crazy or stupid either. Get some class.