No.

I don't know how.
(08-04-2011, 04:37 PM)Gman Wrote: No.

I don't know how.

Here's how you would pray it:

[Image: legoreading.jpg]
(08-04-2011, 04:37 PM)Gman Wrote: No.

I don't know how.

Get a Breviary, read the rubrics and ask questions here. There are also Yahoo groups for the MD and Anglican Breviary, that I know of.
Gman, start tonight. Go to Divinum Officium and start with Compline. It is the easiest one.

http://divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl  If this doesn't work copy and paste it.

When you get there click on all in the first box, then click on 1960 in the next, then click on regular, then click on English, don't need to click the last one. Then go up to Completorium and click, it's Compline. Follow the prayers don to the end,and that's it. If you like it come back and I'll tell you more.

tim
(08-04-2011, 05:53 PM)timoose Wrote: Gman, start tonight. Go to Divinum Officium and start with Compline. It is the easiest one.

http://divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl   If this doesn't work copy and paste it.

When you get there click on all in the first box, then click on 1960 in the next, then click on regular, then click on English, don't need to click the last one. Then go up to Completorium and click, it's Compline. Follow the prayers don to the end,and that's it. If you like it come back and I'll tell you more.

tim

Better idea than mine. Good catch, Tim.
I say the Little Office of the BVM. I used the 1904 issue from Benziger as reprinted by St.Bonaventure Press in 1999. I start in the very early AM with Matins and complete all the hours by evening.
Jovan, if we keep policing this, we'll get these whipper snappers into shape, don't ya know.

tim
(08-04-2011, 10:34 PM)timoose Wrote: Jovan, if we keep policing this, we'll get these whipper snappers into shape, don't ya know.

tim

:laughing:
I use the Divinum Officium website for Lauds, Vespers and Compline (pre-Tridentine Monastic) or the Monastic Diurnal from Farnborough when I'm disconnected from the interweb thingy.  When I started using the  D.O. website, I also prayed Matins, which was a nice, but perhaps overly ambitious idea as it takes 30-40 minutes or so when combined with lauds.  I wake up pretty early as it is, so sleep won out over matins.
I pray with the Franciscan Friars at Siena College when I can.