Pacifism
(08-09-2011, 05:53 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 05:51 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: I am not sure if you are serious or not, but in case you are, you should go here and type in "acronym". Then search the results until you find one that answers your question.

INPEFESS, don't forget that English is not Wulfrano's first language. :)

Yes, I know, but he seems to understand enough English to be able to understand a dictionary definition. I was simply providing him with the information to do this on his own. It might be easier to understand than the definition I would provide. Here is what the google dictionary says for "acronymn": "A word formed from the initial letters of other words (e.g., radar, laser)."

That's simple enough, isn't it?
(08-09-2011, 05:51 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: I am not sure if you are serious or not, but in case you are not, you should go here and type in "acronym". Then search the results until you find one that answers your question.

My dry English humour missed the mark.
(08-09-2011, 05:51 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 04:37 PM)wulfrano Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 11:44 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 08:46 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 08:37 PM)wulfrano Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 05:45 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 05:33 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: Nevertheless, I was under the impression it was common knowledge that it could be gleaned from his writings that he was a Pantheist, who believed that God subsisted in all materiality.

QFT. I was quite surprised that people thought he was an atheist! :o

What does QFT mean?

Quoted For Truth

Who wants to be Wulfrano's personal acronym translator. Or as we like to call it PAT

What is "acronym"?  (Tasmanian Devil's cousin?) 

I am not sure if you are serious or not, but in case you are not, you should go here and type in "acronym". Then search the results until you find one that answers your question.

Quote: What is PAT (short for Patrick?).

Just before saying "PAT" in his post, the poster had said "Who wants to be Wulfrano's personal acronym translator?" I would assume that he is referring to this: "Personal Acronym Translator".

Thank you, Inpefess, for your instructions and for your patience.  "The term acronym is the name for a word created from the first letters of each word in a series of words ..." 

(08-09-2011, 05:56 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 05:51 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: I am not sure if you are serious or not, but in case you are, you should go here and type in "acronym". Then search the results until you find one that answers your question.

Yes, I know, but he seems to understand enough English to be able to understand a dictionary definition. I was simply providing him with the information to do this on his own. It might be easier to understand than the definition I would provide. Here is what the google dictionary says for "acronymn": "A word formed from the initial letters of other words (e.g., radar, laser)."

That's simple enough, isn't it?

Yes, indeed.  Thank you very much, Inpefesss, for your information and your patience.
(08-09-2011, 07:18 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 05:51 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: I am not sure if you are serious or not, but in case you are not, you should go here and type in "acronym". Then search the results until you find one that answers your question.

My dry English humour missed the mark.

Dry English humour is very reticent to make you laugh, but it does.