New Sungenis vs Dimond debate
I remember watching a video from the Dimond Bro. years ago with a friend about their position on the Roman Church. It was so depressing to watch. Everyone was condemned to hell - those who didn't agree with them. Absolutely everybody. It got  to be so histerical , we couldn't stop laughing, maybe to relieve the  awkwardness of it all.
I think the Dimond's make some pretty extreme conclusions, but I think in general, on particular topics, they do VERY well. I always find myself going back, even after I wanna punch Br. Peter in the face...lol.  :laughing:

I think he plays fast and loose with the term heretic, but he ALWAYS has a ready reply and a comparatively good answer for the pseudo-trads.
(09-06-2011, 02:17 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 10:42 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 01:15 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 04:01 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(08-15-2011, 11:47 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how far we have fallen, and keep falling.

......... really? I looked at your profile, and you're even younger than I am. People are supposed to envy our energy, good looks and optimism. With that mentality, 60 will be the new 30 for you.

Rather than crying, I would propose two things: 1.) If you're married, make love to your wife vigorously. 2.) If you're not married, then be a part of the solution, i.e. join the clerical caste.

I have an old soul. The crying part is figurative. I haven't literally cried since I was seven (I forget how). But I sit looking out the window every night for about an hour thinking about the fall and begging for the return.

Option one is impossible for me. Option two is a possibility only if God wills it. For now I feel I am supposed to just run my Youtube Channel while trying to grow in life, faith and spiritual understanding.

BTW, my channel is a day away from 250,000 views. I am close to catching Catholicanswers.  I am about 10.25 million views away from MHFM.  :-[

Would you mind providing a link to it? I would be interested to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/catholicpeter

Lovely singing and such great sound quality.  Bookmarked it just for that.
(09-06-2011, 02:17 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 10:42 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 01:15 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 04:01 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(08-15-2011, 11:47 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how far we have fallen, and keep falling.

......... really? I looked at your profile, and you're even younger than I am. People are supposed to envy our energy, good looks and optimism. With that mentality, 60 will be the new 30 for you.

Rather than crying, I would propose two things: 1.) If you're married, make love to your wife vigorously. 2.) If you're not married, then be a part of the solution, i.e. join the clerical caste.

I have an old soul. The crying part is figurative. I haven't literally cried since I was seven (I forget how). But I sit looking out the window every night for about an hour thinking about the fall and begging for the return.

Option one is impossible for me. Option two is a possibility only if God wills it. For now I feel I am supposed to just run my Youtube Channel while trying to grow in life, faith and spiritual understanding.

BTW, my channel is a day away from 250,000 views. I am close to catching Catholicanswers.  I am about 10.25 million views away from MHFM.  :-[

Would you mind providing a link to it? I would be interested to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/catholicpeter

Very nice!
(09-07-2011, 08:42 PM)Gregory I Wrote: I think the Dimond's make some pretty extreme conclusions, but I think in general, on particular topics, they do VERY well. I always find myself going back, even after I wanna punch Br. Peter in the face...lol.  :laughing:

I think he plays fast and loose with the term heretic, but he ALWAYS has a ready reply and a comparatively good answer for the pseudo-trads.

Many of Peter and Michaels videos are well argued and strong Catholic voice. However some of them are far out.

I agree about their use of the word heretics. I guess 'heresy' has been their word of the day for the past decade.

Ggreg and Inpefess. Thank you.