Poll: Which ancient Liturgy do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ancient Liturgy Preference (only respond if you have attended both)
Explain in a post.
I wonder if anyone other than Melekite will vote for the Divine Liturgy. 
I actually put them on the same level. I love the Latin Mass. I grew up with it. And have attended it all of my life; from my early sede upbringing to when my family, wife, and myself came into full-communion with the church and started attended an fssp church. I am also in love with the Divine Liturgy as I am with much of Eastern Catholicism. I have great respect for both Eastern and Western traditions.
I have attended both, many many time each, and I can't vote because I love them both equally.
(08-19-2011, 04:49 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: I have attended both, many many time each, and I can't vote because I love them both equally.
Maybe I should have added "both" third answer.
I have never attended a Divine Liturgy so I can't vote. 
(08-19-2011, 04:53 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: I have never attended a Divine Liturgy so I can't vote. 
If you get a chance, view the Divine Liturgies posted on youtube. It's not the same as seeing one in person, but you will be able to get an idea.
(08-19-2011, 04:52 PM)Ad_Usque_Hilaritatem Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 04:49 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: I have attended both, many many time each, and I can't vote because I love them both equally.
Maybe I should have added "both" third answer.

Yep! :)
(08-19-2011, 04:44 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: I wonder if anyone other than Melekite will vote for the Divine Liturgy. 

Me.

What language is used in the Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom?

I have been to Greek Orthodox and Russian Orthodox churches but it was many, many years ago,