Bishop Fellay to meet with Cardinal Levada in September
Bishop Bernard Fellay is set to meet with Cardinal Levada, head of the CDF, in Rome in September. The story is that they will meet on September 14, the Feast of the Triumph of the Cross and the 4th anniversary of Summorum Pontificum.

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2011/08...names.html
Pray

I hope to God that all goes well.  I can't wait to serve these priests.
So photo op or actual work? 
My birthday is September 14. Usually when Vatican events take place on important feasts, it means something important is taking place. Hence, The Pope signs important documents or releases them on solemnities or feasts.
Fr. Pfluger will be there as well it seems.  He has had a problem with honesty when dealing with the public.  He was the one saying that Bishop Williamson was "ill" back when the excommunications were lifted.  He's got a bad mouth on him it seems.  

Cardinal Levada will be there representing Rome of course.  

So....who will be there representing the truth?  
This seems like an appropriate time to repost my all-time favourite cartoon by Paul Nichols:

[Image: ouxtkx.jpg]

Maybe they will give the sspx jurisdiction for confessions  Pray
(08-21-2011, 12:48 AM)TeaGuyTom Wrote: My birthday is September 14. Usually when Vatican events take place on important feasts, it means something important is taking place. Hence, The Pope signs important documents or releases them on solemnities or feasts.

My youngest daughter's birthday too.  Something important brewing.

EDITED to add:  The after the meeting, Sep. 15, is the feast of Our Lady of Sorrows.  Mater Dolorosa has been in grieving over the disunity of her Sin's Church, another sword piercing her Immaculate Heart. once again.  Perhaps through her powerful intercession, her Son will convince the Pope to establish an Ordinariate (as in the Anglicans) or an apostolic vacariate (with a worldwide jurisdiction).
You know what I hope ? I hope Pope Benedict XVI circumvents everyone and talks to Bishop Fellay, and takes the action himself, without Cardinal Levada. Imagine some sort of jurisdiction, without them changing, and without any interference from any Ordinary. Imagine Bishop Williamson being called to the Vatican for a post. Imagine all of the enemies slinking past him in the halls. Priceless !

tim
(08-21-2011, 05:40 AM)timoose Wrote: You know what I hope ? I hope Pope Benedict XVI circumvents everyone and talks to Bishop Fellay, and takes the action himself, without Cardinal Levada. Imagine some sort of jurisdiction, without them changing, and without any interference from any Ordinary. Imagine Bishop Williamson being called to the Vatican for a post. Imagine all of the enemies slinking past him in the halls. Priceless !

tim
That won't happen because +Williamson isn't a Catholic " in the proper sense".