Dating: who?
(08-24-2011, 12:05 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: stay single lad. your no missing much.
believe me you.
stay single!!!!

That's def not a traditional advice.

Can't you give him some digs on girlies from the North, interior Mexico, off the Kibbutz, Canadian skull crushers, etc.

Smoke em if you've got 'em:

[Image: Canadian-Womens-Hockey-Team-Celebration-Causes-Stir.jpg]
(08-24-2011, 11:58 AM)Heinrich Wrote: I would recommend staying away from Texas broads as most of them have a viking mentality

LOL, what's that supposed to mean?
(08-24-2011, 12:05 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: stay single lad. your no missing much.
believe me you.
stay single!!!! 

This.
it certainly is traditional advice. not every one is called to marriege. many get sucked into it not called to it.
my advice is to stay single others will say get married both are valid and traditional advice.
marriege is a vocation
not everyone is called to it.
(08-24-2011, 12:23 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 11:58 AM)Heinrich Wrote: I would recommend staying away from Texas broads as most of them have a viking mentality

LOL, what's that supposed to mean?

Just being cheeky.  Wink

viking mentality eh?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
As a former Mormon who was converted by my spouse to be, I'd say go with the protestant girl. But be prepared to back off if she shows no interest in converting.

Also, as a Utahn cum Texan, I'd say watch the horizon for long boats Wink
(08-24-2011, 02:21 PM)knittycat Wrote: As a former Mormon who was converted by my spouse to be, I'd say go with the protestant girl. But be prepared to back off if she shows no interest in converting.

Good, solid advice.
(08-24-2011, 12:59 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: it certainly is traditional advice. not every one is called to marriege. many get sucked into it not called to it.
my advice is to stay single others will say get married both are valid and traditional advice.
marriege is a vocation
not everyone is called to it.

Ok, but what do i say to the neocons and neocatholics who tell me NOBODY is called to be single, only either married or religiousHuh? That's what burns me up me friend! Your right it could be the devil playing mee this whole time to wreck my mind!!
Well
I'd tell ten to learn a bit more about theyere faith. It's not eiher marry or be a monk or nun or priest
never was like that
never will be
it's a vocation a call. Many people get sucked into marriege (I did) but I never was called to it and niether was my ex wife
thus it was a catastrophe. I married her lisening to neo cons push it
when I see then again i'm going to Gladys knock em out due a little time buvill feel bettecuz listining to hem led mento marry and now I'm devorced and my son has a Rome. Family
fittin a neo con should get a broken jaw out of the bargain
sip
assholes
I'm conpeltely ok with doing some months foe breaking a neocons jano plm
they can go explain to me boy whythey pushed bullshit onto his paretz and now he's growin up in a Rome. Family
I'm sure they will be convincing
sip
yeah that's right!!