Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate
From the French press (rough google translation):

Quote: Father Daniel Couture, District Superior of the Asian Society of Saint Pius X, indicates that, beyond the formal contacts between the bodies of the SSPX and Rome, there are contacts between his district and the local church:

"There are more and more contact with priests. I give one example: in a country the bishop sent two of his priests in a week Una Voce to learn the traditional Mass. It was in England, but I do not know why, probably I think there were too many priests and they did not have the personal attention they expect. After spending this week in England to learn the traditional Mass, they come to us for a fresh start, "Teach us mass. Do what you can do a session just to read the Latin of the Missal? "So there's this, there are also bishops in some countries ... especially the Philippines. It's not quite the effect that the Motu Proprio is certainly related. In the Philippines we are doing a pro-life battle with Father Onoda who is leading the fight. He launched a Rosary Crusade and the bishops were impressed. Some bishops have come to lunch at the Priory and accept us even letters to obtain visas for our Filipinos who leave the convents, the seminaries. So it's very positive.

In another diocese - was last year, during the years of the priesthood that the Pope had dedicated to the priesthood - so it's at the end of 2010, a bishop agreed that one of our priests make a conference in 45 diocesan priests in the priesthood. There will certainly be a result of this conference as they have enjoyed. ... The archbishop said to me recently, "Tell my priests of the breviary, talk to them about the importance of the breviary, the importance of the holy hour. "There is a terrible lack of prayer. So ... what was interesting is that this archbishop turns to us, "Teach my priests to say the breviary! "Or" Talk to them about the importance of the breviary! "... We serve the Church and therefore the service here and there - it starts now and certainly it's going to grow - to bishops who do not know where turn to help their priests. ... We even taught the priests to say Mass in traditional Chinese. "

http://www.chretiente.info/201108243350/...ltiplient/

Messages In This Thread
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by salus - 08-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by joe17 - 08-24-2011, 12:49 AM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by joe17 - 08-24-2011, 01:25 AM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by ggreg - 08-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by Justin - 08-24-2011, 06:02 AM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by Cindy - 08-24-2011, 10:40 AM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by FHM310 - 08-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by Justin - 08-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by Justin - 08-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Re: Vatican Offers SSPX Ordinariate - by Justin - 08-24-2011, 08:58 PM