SSPX Praises Pope Benedict at World Youth Day
From the SSPX's German Website (rough Google translation):

Quote: On 20 August 2011 Pope Benedict XVI in Madrid, consecrated the world's youth to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

From a supernatural perspective this action is certainly one of the most significant of his pontificate.  The Consecration took place in front of the Most Blessed Sacrament, which was exposed to the faithful for adoration in the world-famous 16th century monstrance from Toledo.

Here is the prayer of consecration:

"Lord Jesus Christ,
Brother, Friend, and Redeemer of Mankind
Gaze with love upon the young people gathered here
And open to them the bottomless font
Of Thy tender mercy
Which pours forth from
Thy crucified and wounded Heart.

Obedient to Thy call,
They have come to be with Thee and to worship Thee.

With ardent prayer
I consecrate them to Thy Heart
So that, firmly rooted and built up in Thee,
They may always be Thine, in life and in death.

May they never be parted from Thee!

Grant unto them a heart like Thine,
Meek and humble,
So that they may ever hear Thy voice,
And fulfill Thy Will and Thy Commands,
And in the midst of the world may they be
A credit to Thy Glory,
That in beholding their deeds
Mankind may render due Honor to the Father
With Whom Thou livest
Eternally happy,
In the unity of the Holy Ghost
For ever and all eternity,
Amen."

http://www.piusbruderschaft.de/startseit...igste-herz
Sweet.
Responsive your reputation.  Should be
Obedient to your call.

Your will meet. Shoudlld be
Fulfill your will.
(08-24-2011, 12:12 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Responsive your reputation.   Should be
Obedient to your call.

Your will meet. Shoudlld be
Fulfill your will.

I updated the text. I was looking for an English translation of the consecration since I figured there should be one, but couldn't find one.
It's mostly accurate.  Did you Google translate?  It gets most of it right.  90% I'd say, lol.  If no one else makes a decent translation, ill do it tomorrow on my computer.  Wink
(08-24-2011, 12:23 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: It's mostly accurate.   Did you Google translate?  It gets most of it right.  90% I'd say, lol.   If no one else makes a decent translation, ill do it tomorrow on my computer.   Wink

Yes, that's what I used.  I thought the pertinent part (in light of recent reports) was where the SSPX said Pope Benedict just did one of the most important acts of his pontificy....at World Youth Day!

Although I guess consecrating the world's youth to the Sacred Heart of Jesus is pretty important too! 
(08-24-2011, 12:27 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 12:23 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: It's mostly accurate.   Did you Google translate?  It gets most of it right.  90% I'd say, lol.   If no one else makes a decent translation, ill do it tomorrow on my computer.   Wink

Yes, that's what I used.  I thought the pertinent part (in light of recent reports) was where the SSPX said Pope Benedict just did one of the most important acts of his pontificy....at World Youth Day!

Although I guess consecrating the world's youth to the Sacred Heart of Jesus is pretty important too! 

Indeed.
Too bad he's going to pray with pagans and Jews in no time.
(08-24-2011, 12:48 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Too bad he's going to pray with pagans and Jews in no time.

No I think he already said that it was not going to happen.
(08-24-2011, 01:05 AM)Unum Sint Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 12:48 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Too bad he's going to pray with pagans and Jews in no time.

No I think he already said that it was not going to happen.

Rolling eyes