Wearing Rosary as necklace.
yes a hemp rope rosary with beads.
sip
What like the size some monks wear?  Cool.
(08-24-2011, 05:56 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: I just don't understand the auto rosaries. Why would anyone keep a rosary hanging from their rearview mirror? If anyone tells me its because its for prayer on the go, then that sounds very hazardous. Imagine getting pulled over for praying the rosary? 

I've spent many a long hour on the road by myself reciting the Rosary.
Not that big. I do have rosaries that size. The one I've been preying these days is standard maybe a bit bigger then standard
I have diffenent sizes for different means i guess
Ie done some sparing with me rosery.
I have a guy naming me one ou of hemp and he tbeds are ball bearing so If the need came I could easily deploy r and take a good Leicester of a chinos face off while retunin to prayer. U csn choke people pit with a rosary easy u csn also do allot of small joint Manipukation too. I'd I get my rosary around your hand wrist or arm or going down or your wrist is snapping quick as it a deversion for me scoop an gut u. (a krav technique) iv adapted for rosary use if needed. Once my two ball bearing re unforced hemp rosaries r in I may post a vid of s Kata I've developed where it's a two rosary kata with teh iwues from Kali, and Irish stick fighting adapted with for use with a moving momentum based weapon. The size of rosary I've been praying and training with Hess days gives me some good reach. And the prototpe ball bearing rosary I've taken Mellon apart with 2 blows. If that's a skull targtting number 1 and 2 (the temple and cranium) repsectfully rhe skull will come apart afer he second hit. In Kali numbering sytem anyway. I'm Amos working on a rosary tht csn come apart and for greater adaptibility while facing an armed attacker similar to how u would use a belt or s towel to render th enemy incompacitatwd. Strike rhe eyes attack th throat swuezz the living shisvkife our of him with a rear choke. While grounding on his dead side. don't let go toll he's done.  
sip
such is is this ugly fallen world
sip

(08-25-2011, 02:38 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: I've spent many a long hour on the road by myself reciting the Rosary.

I'm slipping into the habit of judging distances by how many rosaries the fanatics can force on me Big Grin.
(08-25-2011, 01:05 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: laus will be here ina  day so I'm sure he can report on dks rosary draw method
sip
every weapon needs to be easily deployable.
the Rosary is no exception

Ever get anybody teasing you for wearing it or calling you a Jesus freak, or some such?
The Bible is my warhorse, the scapular my shield, and the rosary my sword.

Most powerful weapon I know of.
(08-25-2011, 02:41 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Not that big. I do have rosaries that size. The one I've been preying these days is standard maybe a bit bigger then standard
I have a guy naming me one ou of hemp and he tbeds are ball bearing so If the need came I could easily deploy r and take a good Leicester of a chinos face off while retunin to prayer. U csn choke people pit with a rosary easy u csn also do allot of small joint Manipukation too. I'd I get my rosary around your hand wrist or arm or going down or your wrist is snapping quick as it a deversion for me scoop an gut u. (a krav technique) iv adapted for rosary use if needed. Once my two ball bearing re unforced hemp rosaries r in I may post a vid of s Kata I've developed where it's a two rosary kata with teh iwues from Kali, and Irish stick fighting adapted with for use with a moving momentum based weapon. The size of rosary I've been praying and training with Hess days gives me some good reach. And the prototpe ball bearing rosary I've taken Mellon apart with 2 blows. If that's a skull targtting number 1 and 2 (the temple and cranium) repsectfully rhe skull will come apart afer he second hit. In Kali numbering sytem anyway. I'm Amos working on a rosary tht csn come apart and for greater adaptibility while facing an armed attacker similar to how u would use a belt or s towel to render th enemy incompacitatwd. Strike rhe eyes attack th throat swuezz the living shisvkife our of him with a rear choke. While grounding on his dead side. don't let go toll he's done.  
sip
sip

Seems it would be sacreligious to use a rosary like that
(08-25-2011, 02:41 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Not that big. I do have rosaries that size. The one I've been preying these days is standard maybe a bit bigger then standard
sip
sip

Holy (smack down) Rosary.  I just learned the other day from Pheo that St. Nicholas smacked Arius during the Nicean Council.  And Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin rewarded him with a vision.  There's three traditional icons depicting it that I posted here.  After realizing this it got me wondering whether we have been programed to be too nice.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...sg33574738 
DK is not St Nicholas, and the reasons would be totally different. St N was defending the faith, DK would be defending DK. Apples and oranges.