Forming a Catholic group in school
(08-25-2011, 06:27 PM)Filipino Catholic Wrote: you know we already have a bunch of catholic groups in school ( Pax romana, Campus ministry etc.) but they're not really catholic. all they do is dance around during programs and Masses saying " to dance is to praise God".

Where's the vomit emoticon?

But I wish you the best with your actually Catholic Catholic group!  I think you listed great saints of course.  There is also Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati to consider.
(08-25-2011, 05:14 AM)Filipino Catholic Wrote: hello!!!

I was thinking of forming a Catholic group in school where we would be able to discuss the truths of the Catholic Faith.

any tips on the organization's name?? i was thinking of the Catholic Students Truth Society.  Wink

Most Colleges already have a Catholic student group....yours does not?....
we have a bunch as already stated in the above posts. Pax Romana, Mediatrix, Campus Ministry they all are a Happy Clappy bunch.  Smile
(08-25-2011, 10:36 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 05:14 AM)Filipino Catholic Wrote: hello!!!

I was thinking of forming a Catholic group in school where we would be able to discuss the truths of the Catholic Faith.

any tips on the organization's name?? i was thinking of the Catholic Students Truth Society.  Wink

Most Colleges already have a Catholic student group....yours does not?....

we have a bunch as already stated in the above posts. Pax Romana, Mediatrix, Campus Ministry they all are a Happy Clappy bunch. 
I like the idea of having St. Thomas in the name's group, as he's the patron saint of students/scholars/academics and schools/colleges/universities.

In your group studies/discussions on the Faith, do you plan on using a catechism?  If so, which one?
(08-26-2011, 01:54 AM)SouthpawLink Wrote: I like the idea of having St. Thomas in the name's group, as he's the patron saint of students/scholars/academics and schools/colleges/universities.

In your group studies/discussions on the Faith, do you plan on using a catechism?  If so, which one?

yes the baltimore catechism
(08-26-2011, 01:57 AM)Filipino Catholic Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 01:54 AM)SouthpawLink Wrote: I like the idea of having St. Thomas in the name's group, as he's the patron saint of students/scholars/academics and schools/colleges/universities.

yes the baltimore catechism

Ah, good choice.  Hmmm... "Catholics for the Kingship of Christ" ... "Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Society" ... "Anti-Modernist Army of Pope St. Pius X" ... "Our Lady's Loyal Servants" ... "Pupils of St. Thomas Aquinas" ... that's all I can come up with right now.
Red sole shoes feature a pink shade which can show your lovely style more clearly, the metal particles will add more anergy for ladies. Women will happy to pay red bottom shoes. The French famous brand longchamp handbags, founded in 1948, Longchamp bags are one of the most famous leather families in the world.
How about

"Catholics - This our Serious Face"

it's about trust....
The Blessed Swords of Our Lady Sworn in Defence of the most high, most potent and most excellent Prince, [whoever], by the Grace of God, King of France and of Navarre, Most Christian Majesty.

That should get your point across.