Chat Room
If only I could remember my password to enter Chat room :P
(09-19-2011, 03:29 AM)Liza_Do_A_Lot Wrote: If only I could remember my password to enter Chat room :P

:)

I'm assuming you're joking . . . 

(In case you're not, it's the same for everyone: "fish".)
(09-19-2011, 03:35 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 03:29 AM)Liza_Do_A_Lot Wrote: If only I could remember my password to enter Chat room :P

I was not joking.  I have not been in the chat room for a good number of years.  So I was trying to use my user password, (which would not work in the chat room).  I am in now. So thanks for that.  Unfortunately, no other 'fish' are in the tank.
(09-19-2011, 03:41 AM)Liza_Do_A_Lot Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 03:35 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:

I was not joking.  I have not been in the chat room for a good number of years.  So I was trying to use my user password, (which would not work in the chat room).  I am in now. So thanks for that.  Unfortunately, no other 'fish' are in the tank.

Oh, well it is good that I provided it, then! I would enter to chat with you but, unfortunately, this particular console does not support the necessary Java software.  :(
(09-19-2011, 03:41 AM)Liza_Do_A_Lot Wrote:
Unfortunately, no other 'fish' are in the tank.

You'll find that most people are around from around 8 PM CST and on.  It varies by day, but you'll have the best luck around then.