UPDATE: Please Support this Website!

Seriously, folks, this site needs monthly support. Every 30 days or so, the server must be paid for. I'll have a bit over half of the necessary money up to and including December. But I need the other half. And after December, the site will be in big heap trouble.

You might be thinking that lots of people donate, so your helping out isn't really necessary, but let me set you straight here:  I originally posted this message at 5:06AM on August 27. It is now 1:30AM August 28, almost 24 hours later -- and FishEaters has received FOUR donations totalling $45. Don't think that other people will take care of things, because too many people are thinking the same thing. It's like Kitty Genovese being murdered within earshot of hundreds, and everyone doing nothing about it, assuming someone else has called the cops.

So please, if you are able, consider making monthly donations! You can arrange to make donations automatically via PayPal's subscription service. Visit this page to do so.

If you want to donate by check, make it out to me, Tracy, and mail to:

Tracy
736 North Bosart Avenue
Indianapolis, IN  46201-2955

Thank you!

I just made a modest donation and hopefully it will one of many.Lord knows many of us get enough use out of the old place. Cough up folks if you want to keep the tank around.

:grandpa:
Are donations coming in on a regular basis now, Vox?
(01-19-2012, 05:35 AM)Varus Wrote: Are donations coming in on a regular basis now, Vox?

It's gotten a lot better, yes! Still need a handful more subscribers, but at least it's not killing me each month like it was :)
Vox,  I don't know if this would interest you at all but the information on the main page is just amazing.  I had talked to my husband about how great it would be if all of these articles were put together into one book/binder to be used as a family reference guide.  A great book to keep on the altar and if the kids have a question or need to look something up, they would know where to go.  If you were interested, you might think about compiling this info together and selling it as a reference book or something.  ... I don't know, just a thought.
(01-24-2012, 02:11 AM)Gakmo Wrote: Vox,  I don't know if this would interest you at all but the information on the main page is just amazing.  I had talked to my husband about how great it would be if all of these articles were put together into one book/binder to be used as a family reference guide.  A great book to keep on the altar and if the kids have a question or need to look something up, they would know where to go.  If you were interested, you might think about compiling this info together and selling it as a reference book or something.  ... I don't know, just a thought.

That would be GREAT!  You could even sell it as a printable PDF and you wouldn't even have to worry about shipping it off to people.

Then again, that info is very important and I'd hate to see people no longer able to get it for free.  It saves souls, I'm sure.
(01-24-2012, 02:11 AM)Gakmo Wrote: Vox,  I don't know if this would interest you at all but the information on the main page is just amazing.  I had talked to my husband about how great it would be if all of these articles were put together into one book/binder to be used as a family reference guide.  A great book to keep on the altar and if the kids have a question or need to look something up, they would know where to go.  If you were interested, you might think about compiling this info together and selling it as a reference book or something.  ... I don't know, just a thought.
I concur...your article on Mary is as good as anything Ive read from any of the big name apologists.

On a side not I realise it is wise to sell ad space on the forum...but are you allowed to control what is advertised? I just saw a banner add for SEXY ARAB GIRLS...I kid you not. If theres nothing you can do I understand.
(02-04-2012, 07:03 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
I concur...your article on Mary is as good as anything Ive read from any of the big name apologists.

On a side not I realise it is wise to sell ad space on the forum...but are you allowed to control what is advertised? I just saw a banner add for SEXY ARAB GIRLS...I kid you not. If theres nothing you can do I understand.

The ads correspond to what web sites you look at. So if you are getting your news from Al-Jazeera, that's probably why you are getting those kinds of ads. I get lots of ads for Gibson guitars...even the custom Joe Perry model which is on my wish list but unless I get an inheritance from a rich relative, it will be just that...a wish  :LOL:
Well thats just creepy cause its like poler opposites. Must be the RT news site. Or the antizionist pages.
(02-05-2012, 09:01 PM)Petertherock Wrote: The ads correspond to what web sites you look at. So if you are getting your news from Al-Jazeera, that's probably why you are getting those kinds of ads. I get lots of ads for Gibson guitars...even the custom Joe Perry model which is on my wish list but unless I get an inheritance from a rich relative, it will be just that...a wish  :LOL:

That is not true.

It goes mainly by content on the page. So, any content on this forum about dating for example can get such ads.