Are THEY Trying to Shut Down Fish Eaters?
We should have a money Bomb!!!

and put that little thermometer to show how much we need to reach our goal. If Ron Paul can raise 1.5 million dollars in one day, I'm sure we can too!
An the friggin' Pagan who is also a Freemason floated f$5.00, $45.00!

All part of the conspiracy I assure you...

:fish:
The problem is that the server needs to be paid for every month, so there'll always be a need. The one way around that is in a few months' chunks worth of server funds; the server has an account to which funds can be added, but there's a maximum balance of $1500. Assuming server costs, bandwidth, etc., stay the same, and if there are no tech issues I'd have to pay someone to fix, then filling that up would take care of the server for a little over 6 months.

I don't think any conspiracy theory is applicable to FE's problems, BTW. People are just poor. Or thinking that "other people" will take care of things.
(08-29-2011, 08:16 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: I don't think any conspiracy theory is applicable to FE's problems, BTW. People are just poor. Or thinking that "other people" will take care of things.

I'm glad you cleared that up!  I was really worried  :laughing:.

On a serious note, I pledge to donate $2 tomorrow.

(08-29-2011, 08:16 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: I don't think any conspiracy theory is applicable to FE's problems, BTW. People are just poor. Or thinking that "other people" will take care of things.

Oh no! It's worth than we expected! They have gotten to Vox!

(08-29-2011, 08:16 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: The problem is that the server needs to be paid for every month, so there'll always be a need. The one way around that is in a few months' chunks worth of server funds; the server has an account to which funds can be added, but there's a maximum balance of $1500. Assuming server costs, bandwidth, etc., stay the same, and if there are no tech issues I'd have to pay someone to fix, then filling that up would take care of the server for a little over 6 months.

I don't think any conspiracy theory is applicable to FE's problems, BTW. People are just poor. Or thinking that "other people" will take care of things.

I was thinking that every month a new thermometer would be put up.
I sent in my little amount. It seems right now there are SO many money appeals coming in.  I am campaign director for the local 40 Days for Life and I asked for a$10 donation and that request went out to aobut 150 people and I also got 4 responses.  I barely have money to host our Kick-off Rally.  It is hard, I know.  And I want to help with a parish looking to build and the crisis pregnancy center wanting to expand. And I am not working for a paycheck at the  moment.

But, yes, FE has long been a friend...
I pledged today too. 

Folks, even if it's just $1, I'm sure it will add up and be helpful to Vox!
I would love to donate more than the couple of £ I have in the past.  But I can only offer £3 (4.9218 U.S. dollars) :(.
they take paypal, its easy, esp for all you ebayers out there