The Confederacy was a Jewish Conspiracy
Amen to that.
As I mentioned before. I have no problem returning as your First Lady

[Image: varinafirstlady.jpg]
(09-01-2011, 04:18 AM)verenaerin Wrote: As I mentioned before. I have no problem returning as your First Lady

Fine, but who's gonna be your Jeff?
(09-01-2011, 04:29 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 04:18 AM)verenaerin Wrote: As I mentioned before. I have no problem returning as your First Lady

Fine, but who's gonna be your Jeff?

Mr T of course. We did get married and lived in Richmond for a while. Our first born was delivered there as well.

I remember working there as a nurse. One of my colleagues asked me where I got my name from. I told her I was named after the FL of the Confederacy. She got real close and said,"Oh honey, I'd keep that to myself if I were you."  :laughing: 
(09-01-2011, 04:37 AM)verenaerin Wrote: I remember working there as a nurse. One of my colleagues asked me where I got my name from. I told her I was named after the FL of the Confederacy. She got real close and said,"Oh honey, I'd keep that to myself if I were you."  :laughing: 

I can understand. When I lived in Lawrence Kansas years ago, a buddy that I worked with and I both belonged to the League of the South. He wanted to hang the Battle Flag outside the store! I told to hang the Stars and Bars. The Yankees wouldn't know what it was and we wouldn't firebombed!
(09-01-2011, 05:05 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 04:37 AM)verenaerin Wrote: I remember working there as a nurse. One of my colleagues asked me where I got my name from. I told her I was named after the FL of the Confederacy. She got real close and said,"Oh honey, I'd keep that to myself if I were you."  :laughing: 

I can understand. When I lived in Lawrence Kansas years ago, a buddy that I worked with and I both belonged to the League of the South. He wanted to hang the Battle Flag outside the store! I told to hang the Stars and Bars. The Yankees wouldn't know what it was and we wouldn't firebombed!

My dad wasn't American but was a Confederate sympathizer. When we moved to the US he would put out the Confederate flag ever flag day, 4th of July, Memorial day, etc. Right over the door. While that was ok when we lived in Texas, there was a whole different reaction when he did this in PA. Never really got the deal- he considered it an American flag.
(08-31-2011, 06:11 PM)Heinrich Wrote: There is nothing wrong with the Confederacy both in historical and contemporary perspective.
No, except they lost.......get over it .

Hey it wasn't our fault they had to drag all them Africans over here because they didn't want to do their own work.

So many southerners still hate Yankees and are pissed over the war, as a matter of fact, it's the only thing that unifies them sometimes is still bitching about getting smacked down in the 1860's. hell, if anything, the descendants of the Union should be angered at them for dragging us into that stupid war for which we had nothing to gain really.

On top of that, many descendants of the slaves came north and have been making it miserable on us with this "white guilt" BS that we had nothing to do with.

Johnny Reb has got to let it go already.

I'm sure this post will go down good with the fishies down in Dixie. ;D
(09-01-2011, 05:13 PM)alaric Wrote: I'm sure this post will go down good with the fishies down in Dixie. ;D

Haha. Like I said, I'm in Dixie and I just don't give a fig one way or another. I might as well still be arguing about the merits of the Norman Conquest.
(09-01-2011, 05:13 PM)alaric Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 06:11 PM)Heinrich Wrote: There is nothing wrong with the Confederacy both in historical and contemporary perspective.

Hey it wasn't our fault they had to drag all them Africans over here because they didn't want to do their own work.

So many southerners still hate Yankees and are pissed over the war, as a matter of fact, it's the only thing that unifies them sometimes is still bitching about getting smacked down in the 1860's. hell, if anything, the descendants of the Union should be angered at them for dragging us into that stupid war for which we had nothing to gain really.

On top of that, many descendants of the slaves came north and have been making it miserable on us with this "white guilt" BS that we had nothing to do with.

I am over it. You are being hasty, A. Yankees, mostly the 'you-know-whos' were the one who brought most the west african slaves over here.

There is merit to the hate and disunity fostered by Southerners. Look at how wonderful the centralized government of Lincoln provides for us.

Blaming Southern Man for white guilt. That's a stretch.
(09-01-2011, 05:37 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 05:13 PM)alaric Wrote:

I am over it. You are being hasty, A. Yankees, mostly the 'you-know-whos' were the one who brought most the west african slaves over here.

There is merit to the hate and disunity fostered by Southerners. Look at how wonderful the centralized government of Lincoln provides for us.

Blaming Southern Man for white guilt. That's a stretch.
I didn't know Colorado was part of the confederacy... ;)