The Confederacy was a Jewish Conspiracy
(09-01-2011, 05:42 PM)alaric Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 05:37 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 05:13 PM)alaric Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 06:11 PM)Heinrich Wrote: There is nothing wrong with the Confederacy both in historical and contemporary perspective.
No, except they lost.......get over it .

Hey it wasn't our fault they had to drag all them Africans over here because they didn't want to do their own work.

So many southerners still hate Yankees and are pissed over the war, as a matter of fact, it's the only thing that unifies them sometimes is still bitching about getting smacked down in the 1860's. hell, if anything, the descendants of the Union should be angered at them for dragging us into that stupid war for which we had nothing to gain really.

On top of that, many descendants of the slaves came north and have been making it miserable on us with this "white guilt" BS that we had nothing to do with.

Johnny Reb has got to let it go already.

I'm sure this post will go down good with the fishies down in Dixie. ;D

I am over it. You are being hasty, A. Yankees, mostly the 'you-know-whos' were the one who brought most the west african slaves over here.

There is merit to the hate and disunity fostered by Southerners. Look at how wonderful the centralized government of Lincoln provides for us.

Blaming Southern Man for white guilt. That's a stretch.
I didn't know Colorado was part of the confederacy... ;)

It has been since I moved here.
(09-01-2011, 05:15 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: I might as well still be arguing about the merits of the Norman Conquest.

You wanna argue, son?  I've been arguing about it for years! :laughing: I suppose you're a supporter of the Bastard?
(09-01-2011, 05:53 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 05:42 PM)alaric Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 05:37 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 05:13 PM)alaric Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 06:11 PM)Heinrich Wrote: There is nothing wrong with the Confederacy both in historical and contemporary perspective.
No, except they lost.......get over it .

Hey it wasn't our fault they had to drag all them Africans over here because they didn't want to do their own work.

So many southerners still hate Yankees and are pissed over the war, as a matter of fact, it's the only thing that unifies them sometimes is still bitching about getting smacked down in the 1860's. hell, if anything, the descendants of the Union should be angered at them for dragging us into that stupid war for which we had nothing to gain really.

On top of that, many descendants of the slaves came north and have been making it miserable on us with this "white guilt" BS that we had nothing to do with.

Johnny Reb has got to let it go already.

I'm sure this post will go down good with the fishies down in Dixie. ;D

I am over it. You are being hasty, A. Yankees, mostly the 'you-know-whos' were the one who brought most the west african slaves over here.

There is merit to the hate and disunity fostered by Southerners. Look at how wonderful the centralized government of Lincoln provides for us.

Blaming Southern Man for white guilt. That's a stretch.
I didn't know Colorado was part of the confederacy... ;)

It has been since I moved here.
Oh, so you're like some kind of Damned Rebel over there in the Centennial State I take it.

Give em hell johnny. :P
Jewish conspiracy? Pfffffft! That's a new one for me.

Probably run by Judah P. Benjamin :laughing:

That war turned Federalism on its head and now we're reaping what they sowed.

Which reminds me of a bumper sticker I've seen several times in my travels, "Happiness is a northbound Canadian with a Yankee under each arm" :laughing:

(08-31-2011, 12:29 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Both are beautiful representations of liberty, self-determination, fortitude, and virtue.

God Bless the South! And we beseech, Almighty Lord, to make Colorado part of it.  ;D

Colorado would have to have men firest....and the Texas citizens on Fort Carson that make up the 10th group and the 4th division are not from Colorado...men they are....but Texan....an occupation force if you will...making slaves of the weak minded.
(09-01-2011, 08:07 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 12:29 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Both are beautiful representations of liberty, self-determination, fortitude, and virtue.

God Bless the South! And we beseech, Almighty Lord, to make Colorado part of it.  ;D

Colorado would have to have men firest....and the Texas citizens on Fort Carson that make up the 10th group and the 4th division are not from Colorado...men they are....but Texan....an occupation force if you will...making slaves of the weak minded.

Yes, that's right, Scipenstein, there are no men of measure here in Colorado save the Texans who make up the 10th Special Forces group and the men of the 4th Infantry Division. I haven't met one 10th group guy from Texas; not saying they don't exist, but the few I've met, were, gasp, Yankees indeed. Glad we have you in the Tank to keep things real.  ::)
(09-01-2011, 08:03 PM)Miguel Wrote: Which reminds me of a bumper sticker I've seen several times in my travels, "Happiness is a northbound Canadian with a Yankee under each arm" :laughing:

LOL