So, apparently, Poland is no longer all that Catholic
So a true Catholic nation would not produce despicable people?  GTFO
Yes, we shouldn't assume that the bad behavior of a few individuals represents the nation of Poland as a whole.  Same goes for any nation or group.
(09-01-2011, 04:04 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: regardless. my point is a catholic nation CAN and DOES produce bad catholics or worse.
beign a catholic nation doesn't mean its a utupoia
ive known some polocks. i dunno. never got to much a hate the jew vibe from them. start them on ivan yeah they get edgy.
and for z germans too. which is to be expected. what do u expect them to do?
have a love afair with the both nations that murdered and screwed them the most?
LOL

Of course not.  But saying someone was flammable.  That's more than just in poor taste.  But yeah, you're right, one person doesn't speak for a nation, I overreacted.

But it's strange how anti-semitic Poles and Russians have become, they both used to be extremely welcoming of the Jews that were being kicked out of Germany and Hungary.
ok no plm. but again what is the percentage of poles involved in disgusting shit liek this?
i ll hazard a guess
very very very small
its not hrd to understand. when things go sour scapegoats are sought and found. nothing new.
I'm a third generation Pole on my mother's side. As far as people you could say Poles hate- that would include Nazis and Communists. The only issue with the Jews would be thrown in is because the majority were Communists during WWII and befitted when Stalin moved in at the expense of the average nationalist Pole.

As for Slavs being xenophobes.  Well the whole area is really tribal. As in typical Communist fashion, when country lines were drawn they purposefully divided tribal areas. This was to weaken the people as a whole. They did the same thing in the Middle East. Hence all the issues over who owns what land. Considering all the atrocities the entire eastern bloc has had to suffer courtesy of FDR what do you expect. You trust your own, basic survival.
Poland is a great nation. They also make the best video games in the world, no joke.
(09-01-2011, 04:31 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Poland is a great nation. They also make the best video games in the world, no joke.

And the best sausage.  And pierogi.  Mmm, with fried onions, bacon and sour cream....

Poles, like any other nationality and ethnic group, have a deep seated dislike for anyone not like them. My Polish grandmother was a devout Catholic but had some very harsh things to say about people who were not Polish. It's called human nature and is quite normal. Here's some revisionist( read: politically incorrect) history:

(09-01-2011, 04:31 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Poland is a great nation. They also make the best video games in the world, no joke.
They also have some of the most beautiful women on the European continent..........I'm sure that really pisses Melkite off as well. ;D
(09-01-2011, 04:57 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Poles, like any other nationality and ethnic group, have a deep seated dislike for anyone not like them. My Polish grandmother was a devout Catholic but had some very harsh things to say about people who were not Polish. It's called human nature and is quite normal. Here's some revisionist( read: politically incorrect) history:

That's not true. It's a common experience for a Caucasian American to visit certain regions of East Asia like Hong Kong or Japan and be treated like a celebrity, while the same Hong Kong'er will treat a mainland Chinese like trash. In other words, East Asians may hate other types of East Asians, but love westerners.

Likewise, it's well-known that White People (according to SWPL definitions) love Asian chicks.

Stuff White People Like #11, Asian Girls Wrote:95% of white males have at one point in their lives, experienced yellow fever. Many factors have contributed to this phenomenon such as guilt from head taxes, internment camps, dropping the Nuclear bomb and the Viet Nam War . This exchange works both ways as asian girls have a tendency to go for white guys. (White girls never go for asian guys. Bruce Lee and Paul Kariya’s dad are the only recorded instances in modern history). Asian girls often to do this to get back at their strict traditional fathers. There is also the option of dating black guys, but they know deep down that this would give their non-english speaking grandmother(s) a heart attack.

White men love asian women so much that they will go to extremes such as stating that Sandra Oh is sexy, teaching English in Asia, playing in a coed volleyball league, or attending institutions such as UBC or UCLA (please note that both schools’ colors of “blue” and “yellow” are intentional also the “A” in “UCLA” stand for “Asian” while the “B” in “UBC” stands for “Billion” try and figure out what the rest of the letters stand for). Another factor that draws white guys to asian women is that white women are jealous of them.

Take for instance the fact that asian women well into their 30s and 40s retain teen / college girl looks without the help of botox, yoga or a trendy diet (future posts). Asian women also avoid key white women characteristics such as having a mid life crisis, divorce, and hobbies that don’t involve taking care of the children (also future posts). Should white guy / asian girl marry, they produce hybrids that are atheistically pleasing, but are very annoying. This practice is also a means by which white people can catch up to the asian peoples in the population race, as most of the hybrids often act white rather than asian.

references: Bananas, Toyota Prius, Michelle Branch, California Roll, Johnny Damon, Kristen Kreuk, 40% of Vancouver’s population

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/...ian-girls/