++Fisheaters Moneybomb Today! 9/2/11 ++
(09-06-2011, 03:00 PM)timoose Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 01:03 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Boy, if this happened once a month, toward the end of each month in preparation for the first of the next month, this site would have nooooo problems (if it stays this size and such). THANK YOU, ALL!

Well, my little friend, Someone's 1776, that sounds like you have a new job as fish camp's "bomb" director.  Perhaps a Canadian theme of black flies, and Arctic Char would do the trick. Who knew you were so talented ?

tim

lol, I am not the OP of this thread!
(09-06-2011, 03:50 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 01:03 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Boy, if this happened once a month, toward the end of each month in preparation for the first of the next month, this site would have nooooo problems (if it stays this size and such). THANK YOU, ALL!

Well, my little friend, Someone's 1776, that sounds like you have a new job as fish camp's "bomb" director.  Perhaps a Canadian theme of black flies, and Arctic Char would do the trick. Who knew you were so talented ?

tim

Truth.  See it here:  http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...385.0.html
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(09-06-2011, 03:50 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

tim

We think you should be.