Radical Faith
We might also have heard more about it before it happened rather than needing to see it on YouTube.
(09-03-2011, 07:25 PM)justawoman Wrote: The cadets wouldnt have been in London now, they are on appointments but thats by the by.

I just thought it would have been better in a Catholic Church, as even if it had taken place in a seperate out building, there still is the Blessed Sacrament very nearby. I believe that Christ in that form is an extremely powerful aid to talks, debates, etc,

It may have been more of a "oh, cool, Michael Voris at X prestigious place, that's fitting" but the point is that Voris is a balls to the wall Catholic and not welcome by the wishy washy Catholicness that you'll find at most places.

I would have loved to see him in a different place, but his message is what's important, not where he's saying it.

Luke ch 9 v 58 Wrote:Jesus said to him: The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.

Is he against the SSPX?  I seem to remember a talk where he didn't have much good to say about them.

(09-04-2011, 12:15 AM)richness of tradition Wrote: Is he against the SSPX?  I seem to remember a talk where he didn't have much good to say about them.

Well I'd be interested to hear exactly what it is he said about them.

More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(09-04-2011, 12:17 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(09-04-2011, 12:15 AM)richness of tradition Wrote: Is he against the SSPX?  I seem to remember a talk where he didn't have much good to say about them.

So do I....

I think this is the thread I was thinking of:

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...821.0.html
(09-04-2011, 12:27 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:
(09-04-2011, 12:17 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote:

So do I....

I got blocked from subscribing to his youtube channel for making a comment that was favourable to the SSPX.

I believe people who are actually hostile to the Catholic faith can still continue to post.