Have any church doctors predicted a common peasant being elected Pope?
(09-07-2011, 07:22 PM)mistman Wrote: That's fascinating. I didn't know that. Where did you find that information?

With the help of Google, I've been the world's leading expert on deacons for years now. I probably know more about deacons than most deacons themselves, sadly.
(09-07-2011, 10:31 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 07:22 PM)mistman Wrote: That's fascinating. I didn't know that. Where did you find that information?

With the help of Google, I've been the world's leading expert on deacons for years now. I probably know more about deacons than most deacons themselves, sadly.

I know a lot of people here don't like Scott Hahn, but I was thinking the other day he really is someone who should be a deacon.  Deacons are supposed to be preachers and that's basically what he does.  I also wonder if Father Corapi might have avoided his scandal if he had become a deacon instead of a priest as his ministry really seemed like one that should have been practiced by a deacon not a priest.  Michael Voris is definitely someone who should be a deacon. 
(09-07-2011, 10:34 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: I know a lot of people here don't like Scott Hahn, but I was thinking the other day he really is someone who should be a deacon.  Deacons are supposed to be preachers and that's basically what he does.  I also wonder if Father Corapi might have avoided his scandal if he had become a deacon instead of a priest as his ministry really seemed like one that should have been practiced by a deacon not a priest.  Michael Voris is definitely someone who should be a deacon. 

Yeah, I don't know why Voris doesn't just go for it.

Same with Corapi, he would've been better as a deacon.
(09-07-2011, 10:42 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 10:34 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: I know a lot of people here don't like Scott Hahn, but I was thinking the other day he really is someone who should be a deacon.  Deacons are supposed to be preachers and that's basically what he does.  I also wonder if Father Corapi might have avoided his scandal if he had become a deacon instead of a priest as his ministry really seemed like one that should have been practiced by a deacon not a priest.  Michael Voris is definitely someone who should be a deacon. 

Yeah, I don't know why Voris doesn't just go for it.

Maybe you should write to him about doing an episode on deacons.  I am sure he is always looking for ideas on episodes and a Vortex epsisode on deacons would be pretty cool. 
(09-07-2011, 11:00 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: Maybe you should write to him about doing an episode on deacons.  I am sure he is always looking for ideas on episodes and a Vortex epsisode on deacons would be pretty cool. 

Sure. What's the best way to reach him?
(09-07-2011, 11:01 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 11:00 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: Maybe you should write to him about doing an episode on deacons.  I am sure he is always looking for ideas on episodes and a Vortex epsisode on deacons would be pretty cool. 

Sure. What's the best way to reach him?

Hm...I am not sure.  The following email is under the contact page at RealCatholicTV.com: Contact@RealCatholicTV.com
Okay, I sent one.
Great. The return of the permanent diaconate in the western rite is probably one of the best changes of the second Vatican Council. It can always use some more publicity.