How JPII religion and nationality is falsyfied by ignorants.
And even if Ignatius did have some Jewish blood it makes no difference whatsoever.  The man is a saint after all.
it works like this. to Poles who love him he was a pole. to poles who don't he was a closet murderous ivan, or a swindlln jew, or a hell bent german. for the rest of us it doesnt matter
(09-07-2011, 09:18 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 07:27 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: The only people who believe his mother was a Jew are .... maybe some weirdo conspriacy theorists.

huh...interesting...so half the forum thinks he was a build-a-burger or a jooo

anyway JP2's problems were not that he was Polish or Catholic...it stems from his poly scandal psuedoreligion or whatever that was

I was just about to say that half this forum are weirdo conspiracy theorists....I am just a weirdo  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Responding to the OP--who cares? JPII is dead and the Church is still cleaning up after his messes.
All polish sources give true information about JPII. Conspiracy theories are made only  by foreigners. Poles read it in English or translate the articles into Polish language. I have not found anybody, that claim JP II could have German ancestors, probably nobody even noticed that  this is possible.

"I bear a special love for Poland, and if she will be obedient to My will, I will exalt her in might and holiness. From her will come forth the spark that will prepare the world for My final coming." Maria Faustina Kowalska, "Divine Mercy In My Soul, Notebook VI 1732
What do you say about this?