Please pray for a successful September 14 between the Society and Rome.
A successful 14th would involve B.Will and B.Fellay riding into Rome with flaming swords,accompanied by a horde of Angelic avenging angels laying waste to the whole place. I'll pray for that.
I also join in with prayers that the impasses may be overcome and that there will be a return to full union for the SSPX and the Church of Rome so that there can freely be interaction between the two and that souls reluctant to attend the SSPX may do so with no further qualms.  There is great enrichment to be gained by both sides here.
Oratory shouldn't really be used for debate or analysis. We have several threads on the SSPX where we can debate what should happen. The topic is framed as such that anyone should be able to pray in it's support and define success however you like. 
:pray2:
(09-09-2011, 10:56 AM)Magdalene Wrote: I also join in with prayers that the impasses may be overcome and that there will be a return to full union for the SSPX and the Church of Rome so that there can freely be interaction between the two and that souls reluctant to attend the SSPX may do so with no further qualms.   There is great enrichment to be gained by both sides here.

Amen