Canadian Anglicans vote to unite with Rome
(09-12-2011, 12:08 AM)mikemac Wrote: Pardon me, I may have added to the fiction myself Jovan by mistakenly calling it the Mass of St Justin Martyr instead of the Mass of St. John Chrysostom.  I wondered about that when I posted it but couldn't find it with a quick look threw the book.  The book refers to the nationalism of the Orthodox Churches as ceasarpolis or something like that.  It's a good book.  I'd like to hear what someone from an Orthodox Church or a convert from an Orthodox Church has to say about the book after reading it.

'Caesaropapism' is the word. The Lliturgy of St John Chrysotomos has never used the Filioque and as far as the Immaculate Conception, all Liturgies and devotions of the East refer to the Theotokos as 'All-Pure, Immaculate, etc.' but they still don't accept the Dogma.

***EDited to add***I'd love to read it  and write a short review.  I'll have to email Father and see if I can get it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Canadian Anglicans vote to unite with Rome - by jovan66102 - 09-12-2011, 12:13 AM