September 11th Tribute and Remembrance
(09-12-2011, 10:46 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Buffalo grass??? Where can I get that?? LOL ;D

In the middle of the country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouteloua_dactyloides

I don't know why you'd flavor your vodka with it.  It'd be like drinking zoysia flavored booze.
(09-12-2011, 10:49 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(09-12-2011, 10:46 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Buffalo grass??? Where can I get that?? LOL ;D

In the middle of the country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouteloua_dactyloides

I don't know why you'd flavor your vodka with it.  It'd be like drinking zoysia flavored booze.

sorry, i don't live in the middle of the country... I live in the middle of NJ
Well that priest sounds a bit foolish.....understatement
Heinrich I agree with you wholeheartedly on your observation about the Poles and the Irish. Never read it anywhere, but I did hear many years ago from a person I respect that they are from the same tribes. Don't know if it's true and Ireland being in the West has resulted in differences in the countries, these are short lived hiccups in a long temporal history, not to mention eternity.

And I think that priest made an excellent sermon. Not silly at all. But John Hagee and Jack Van Impe would probably think so to, Skippy.
lol. well im half breed irish. ve sipped and spent some time amongst poles who are slavs. in now ay can slavs of any flavour russian pole slovinian serb, croat, bulgrarian be consdered of irish kin.
no no no no. it doesnt work like that. dont get me wrong. i love poles. but reality is somethign some here are not in. sad to say
sip
ack what do i know. im just a fat black woman in alabama
I said I had heard of this,DK. I'm not going to say your wrong, but do you have further information on this besides your drinking escapades?

Not that I don't think you can tell a lot about a man by his religion, ethnicity, and even his race. Dare I say that word race? I know that is so non PC of me.