Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians
(09-19-2011, 06:40 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: He uses the word bastard and the word proretaant and the word mass in rhe same sentence in describing the NO
u csn cherry twist it all u want

You are the one twisting the meaning.
(09-19-2011, 06:42 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Whacks rhe offical postion of the sspx in regrds the  NO jaynk?
Surel ucznt b arguing the leader of he sspx doesn't share the position of rhe Offical position of society he leads?
Actually that is what your arguing.

I doubt it is the official position of the SSPX that the NO is a protestant service.  If you think it is, perhaps you can present a quote that establishes this.
If I remember correctly, he has also said one should consult a Society priest before going to a non-Society TLM.
(09-19-2011, 06:38 PM)JMartyr Wrote: Don't forget that Dan is a insider to the workings of the Society.  ::) If I remember correct, during Bishop Fellay's talk during the 40 anniversary of the Society, he said something to the effect that the new mass is "bad". And also if the new mass was good, then they would have to accept it. Now mind you this from my memory and not word for word.
an insider?..who gave himself away a long time ago....
He adheres to Catholic teaching via the SSPX. And abhors the NO.
MI'M twsiting nothing
what does batard mean? What does Protestant mean? What does mass mean
in the same sentence describing rhe NO
surely jaynk how Esmeralda csn one take those words to mean?
Right your arguing he meant the NO ia a perfect tradrionak cstholic mass
ok
nice post modern world u live I .
Now back to reality
I'm asking u if u know the societies offical postition in regards to. NO?
Do you?
Evedentky you don't.
So now go crackthe books and find ithen come back and see if it matches what u think it is
(09-19-2011, 06:49 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: MI'M twsiting nothing
what does batard mean? What does Protestant mean? What does mass mean
in the same sentence describing rhe NO
surely jaynk how Esmeralda csn one take those words to mean?
Right your arguing he meant the NO ia a perfect tradrionak cstholic mass

This is a straw man argument.  I am not arguing that anyone is claiming the NO is a perfect traditional Catholic Mass.  All I am saying is that there is a difference between saying that the Mass is Protestant and saying it is protestantized. These words mean different things. 

(09-19-2011, 06:49 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: ok
nice post modern world u live I .
Now back to reality
I'm asking u if u know the societies offical postition in regards to. NO?
Do you?
Evedentky you don't.
So now go crackthe books and find ithen come back and see if it matches what u think it is

If you have some point to make, then make it.  And do some research to back it up.  So far all you have provided is incoherent and illogical nonsense.
Mybpoinr is this
archbishop levuebe said the NO was a Protestant bastrd mass. Bishop felley surely must of k own about this and even agreed with a part of the society since well closeto the begining
that's my point
foe what's r worth
u csnt be a post modern in this and say thts not what LVB meant when he certainly did mean it or he would not of used those words
it's sick to pull shit like that typical NO nonsense well words do have meaning and when says something they almost always mean it
there u have it
(09-19-2011, 07:37 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Mybpoinr is this
archbishop levuebe said the NO was a Protestant bastrd mass. Bishop felley surely must of k own about this and even agreed with a part of the society since well closeto the begining
that's my point
foe what's r worth
u csnt be a post modern in this and say thts not what LVB meant when he certainly did mean it or he would not of used those words
it's sick to pull shit like that typical NO nonsense well words do have meaning and when says something they almost always mean it
there u have it

I am questioning if he actually said those words. Give a citation.  You keep making up shit about what I've said.  Maybe you are lying about this too.
Jeez, even some FSSP priests have claimed it is a "Protestant Bastard" Mass..... Can we please drop this subject?? I thought his topic was supposed to be about the SSPX Vatican agreements, no????? ::)

If you want to discuss the NO bastards start a new thread on that!!
(09-19-2011, 08:21 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Jeez, even some FSSP priests have claimed it is a "Protestant Bastard" Mass..... Can we please drop this subject?? I thought his topic was supposed to be about the SSPX Vatican agreements, no????? ::)

If you want to discuss the NO bastards start a new thread on that!!

I would love to discuss this topic (or any topic here) without people making up things about what I think.