Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians
It is truly unbelievable to hear the discordant voices of dissent, the "cacophony of hoots and wails."  Those who have dismissed (or deposed) the pope have done so of their own personal volition.  So far we have forgotten Christ's words, "Behold I am with you all days, even unto the end of the world";  "I will not leave you orphans, I will come to you."  Christ's words the Protestants will not accept.  Despite the way we envision how things are, the Church of Christ has NOT become invisible or has disappeared.  If Peter is not there, then where is Christ?  He lied to us.  This is not another venture into papalotry as some are wont to accuse.  I am not so fond of Peter now or those of recent memory, but the Holy Ghost is still in charge.  He knows what He is doing and we don't have to tell Him what we want Him to do.  That's the height of hypocrisy.

This is a good thing to happen to the SSPX. Didn't we all pray for it?  Hey, the door to the citadel is ajar.  Get your foot in and work things out from the inside.  You can't storm the Church from the outside.  History tells of those who have tried these 21 centuries of the Church's existence attest to that.  Those who tried never made it in, though it seems that it has happened these past 40 years, seeing what the conciliar hijackers have accomplished.  Pope Leo XIII's vision of Satan telling Christ he can destroy the Church and Christ saying to him, Go Ahead, has and is actually happening.  Are we just going to let them have their way?  The SSPX (and nobody else) can turn things around once reintegrated (or assimilated) and bring back Tradition and the authentic Magisterium.  In other words, once inside the citadel, they can start throwing the bums out the door.  The other traditional orders and societies are there to help clean out the mess.

Pax. 
U.I.O.G.D.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - by Vincentius - 09-15-2011, 02:11 PM