Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians
(09-16-2011, 01:26 PM)JayneK Wrote: Why would anybody seek out a group that they had been taught was a bunch of schismatics that must be avoided? 

I didn't even know about the group at all.  It wasn't even why "would anybody seek out a group that they had been taught was a bunch of schismatics that must be avoided?" In my case, why would anyone seek out a group that one did not know existed.  Had I even known about them I might have done some research on them as I was very dissatisfied.  But, never got that far. I am not sure how I was suppose to know the truth if no one had ever told me?

I first learned about the TLM when a NO priest began offering it.  I hadn't attended mass regularly in a few years, but decided I should go to an Ash Wednesday service.  I looked at mass times at the nearby parish and saw that there was something called a "traditional Latin mass" offered and I thought it might be cool. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - by Someone1776 - 09-16-2011, 01:29 PM