SSPX and Jews
Love the article. Though I wish it were true.
As I pointed out in another thread, can you imagine the outcry if we demanded that they purge their Satanic 'Talmud' of its blasphemous references to Our Lord and Redeemer?
(09-19-2011, 10:29 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: As I pointed out in another thread, can you imagine the outcry if we demanded that they purge their Satanic 'Talmud' of its blasphemous references to Our Lord and Redeemer?
Hear Hear!
if only
(09-19-2011, 09:43 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 09:41 PM)Norbert Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 07:53 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 07:13 PM)Norbert Wrote: Although popular hatred of Christians is certainly not unJewish.

We're not Jews.  We're called to be better. 

Notice I didn't call for hatred of anyone.  What I said was just that.  What certain people do on this forum is idolize a nonchristian religion for less than no reason, which is no better than villifying an ethnicity for no reason.

Just because you don't see a Jewish cabal behind every tree doesn't mean you worship the Jews. 

Someone, if you'd paid attention to my past musings, you'd notice that I am far from "seeing a Jewish cabal behind every tree".
What in the world does this have to do with Abe Foxman and his latest demand?

The mind reels.
Cardinal George made the same point as some of the posters on this thread: "...it does work both ways. Maybe this is an opening to say, 'Would you care to look at some of the Talmudic literature's description of Jesus as a bastard, and so on, and maybe make a few changes in some of that?'"

http://www.ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/t...llen07oct5
(09-20-2011, 11:00 AM)archdiocesan Wrote: Cardinal George made the same point as some of the posters on this thread: "...it does work both ways. Maybe this is an opening to say, 'Would you care to look at some of the Talmudic literature's description of Jesus as a bastard, and so on, and maybe make a few changes in some of that?'"

http://www.ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/t...llen07oct5

Well, good on His Eminence for that! But, I was amused by this:

Quote:That comment apparently drew protest from some Jewish leaders who felt George was mixing apples and oranges, comparing the normative liturgical prayer of the Catholic church to dusty rabbinical commentaries from centuries ago.

'Dusty rabbinical commentaries from centuries ago'? Give me a break! Without their blasphemous 'Talmud' they have no religion, since their own Scripture gives no justification for the lame excuse for Old Testament Judaism that they follow.
If  it's just dusty rabbinical  comentsries  from centuries ago then they shouldn't have any plm whatsoever changing it. In the spirit or diologue snd openenss as firiiends.
Is the least they could do. Why let dusty old comentsries get in the way of mutual u derstanding?
Sip
(09-20-2011, 06:37 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: If  it's just dusty rabbinical  comentsries  from centuries ago then they shouldn't have any plm whatsoever changing it. In the spirit or diologue snd openenss as firiiends.
Is the least they could do. Why let dusty old comentsries get in the way of mutual u derstanding?
Sip
HAHA!!! :laughing: