Prayers for a justly punished sinner
Dear all,

My soul is saddened and my nerves are shattered. Why? Because I've just experienced for the third time the old saying "neo-catholics have lost the faith, but traditionalist have lost charity". And, in a pathetic way, I come to the net to seek some comfort (don't have any friends).

This is my story, my side of the truth:

After leaving sedevacantism, I was at a lost as to where I would find another place to worship Our Lord. A good priest from Sta. Clarita was kind enough to point me in the right direction. I had an interview with the new non-sede priest, and it all went very well.

Sunday after Sunday I attended his Mass, but struggled to bring along the family: mother and siblings; although, I did managed to. Everything was going smoothly... until a month or so ago. My priest had financial problems and was considering moving to another location. So, I decided to help. Well, each and everyone of my suggestions was rejected. He was totally inflexible. I see no point in arguing, much less with a man of God.

Then, I think the mask started to fall off. After that disagreement, followed public admonitions about discipline (in retrospect, his rules were incredibly harsh). Finally, today, I decided to express my concern. Being introverted by nature, I approached him trembling. His response? Raising his voice, almost yelling, said: "You don't like it, don't come anymore; it's my way, or the highway". I was/am deeply hurt. After so many nights of vigil, thinking how the family could help him (he is also in an irregular canonical status, and my sister had gotten a hold of the local ordinary, who agreed to visit with my priest), this is how he repays us. As things are, I cannot see myself going back there anymore.

Again, this may sound pathetic, but I have no other way of venting my feelings. If there's anyone out there with comforting words, I'd be more than grateful to hear him/her.

Please pray for "Amadeus", for he is paying dearly for all of his sins.
Amadeus Wrote:Dear all,

My soul is saddened and my nerves are shattered. Why? Because I've just experienced for the third time the old saying "neo-catholics have lost the faith, but traditionalist have lost charity". And, in a pathetic way, I come to the net to seek some comfort (don't have any friends).

This is my story, my side of the truth:

After leaving sedevacantism, I was at a lost as to where I would find another place to worship Our Lord. A good priest from Sta. Clarita was kind enough to point me in the right direction. I had an interview with the new non-sede priest, and it all went very well.

Sunday after Sunday I attended his Mass, but struggled to bring along the family: mother and siblings; although, I did managed to. Everything was going smoothly... until a month or so ago. My priest had financial problems and was considering moving to another location. So, I decided to help. Well, each and everyone of my suggestions was rejected. He was totally inflexible. I see no point in arguing, much less with a man of God.

Then, I think the mask started to fall off. After that disagreement, followed public admonitions about discipline (in retrospect, his rules were incredibly harsh). Finally, today, I decided to express my concern. Being introverted by nature, I approached him trembling. His response? Raising his voice, almost yelling, said: "You don't like it, don't come anymore; it's my way, or the highway". I was/am deeply hurt. After so many nights of vigil, thinking how the family could help him (he is also in an irregular canonical status, and my sister had gotten a hold of the local ordinary, who agreed to visit with my priest), this is how he repays us. As things are, I cannot see myself going back there anymore.

Again, this may sound pathetic, but I have no other way of venting my feelings. If there's anyone out there with comforting words, I'd be more than grateful to hear him/her.

Please pray for "Amadeus", for he is paying dearly for all of his sins.

It doesn't sound pathetic at all. It sounds like a trial. We all have them and I have already said 3 Hail Mary's for you.

The trouble with independent chapels is just that; they're usually too independent. Not always, though.

My SSPX chapel had a visiting Dominican priest today. He is a re-vert to Tradition, and a new one at that. His homily on today's gospel was wonderful, and I think it applies here. He explained the parable in the light of Fatima as a way to make sacrifices to save souls.

You have an exquisite opportunity to save souls today, Amadeus. Look at your crucifix and unite your suffering with Jesus crucified. Offer your sadness of soul to Our Lady of Fatima who said to the 3 little children that many souls fall into hell because there is no one to pray and make sacrifices for them.
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Thank you, AdoramusTe. May God reward you with many, many graces. I too have prayed 3 Hail Marys for you.[Image: prayer.gif][Image: wave.gif]
Prayers for you.  :pray2:  I'm having chapel problems and I can totally sympathize.  It's heartbreaking. 
Isn't it? I still can't completely forget what happened on Sunday. I go to sleep struggling to get those images out of mind, and wake up still thinking about it. So, yes, I will pray for you.[Image: prayer.gif]
[Image: sad.gif]  [Image: prayer3.gif]