Poll: How did B16 become Pope?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do You Think the Holy Ghost Chose Pope Benedict XVI....
(10-03-2011, 06:28 AM)Stubborn Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 01:00 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 12:19 PM)dan hunter Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 12:49 AM)Stubborn Wrote: Well Dan hears HG all the time at SSPX chapels - which is a crock.

I stand by what I posted because it is as simple as that.
Interesting you go to my SSPX chapel Stubborn.
I have never met you there, but next time I am there for Mass is October 9 at 5pm.
I hope to meet you there and we will talk after Mass.
To recognize me I sit in the front left row with my wife and I have a shaved head and a beard.
Since you know what the SSPX says in his sermons I am sure you are there and I will meet you, unless you are unable to make it that Sunday and I will see you another day.

Dan, since Stubborn attends the same SSPX Mass you do and knows that your priest uses HG instead of HS, despite what you hear, I'm really looking forward to a report of your conversation when you two meet next Sunday! :laughing:

I don't go to his NO church - nor do I go to his trad chapel. Nor do I need too and neither should you to know the language of the NO uses HS and the language of trads use HG. You're old enough and should know that by now. If you didn't know that, well, you know it now.

Dan attends the NO - as such, he is in the habit to seeing what's not there. All his claim does is prove why one should not attend the NO, then attend the TLM - obviously they do not hear correctly. Feel free to post a youtube of a trad priest using HS like a NO priest does - or post one of a NO priest using HG like a trad priest does. I say that it's Not going to happen.

If you find one, most likely, at best it will be a prot's attempt at appearing ultra "conservative" - or a "conservative" NO priest who uses HG - but good luck.  :laughing:
Wow!
Stubborn is somehow on to me!
I am actually a third generation Zoroastrian girl named Murgatroid Melchior Cockwalloper and attend temple services in an old badger den three furlongs from my waddle hut, so of course he would not be privy to my religous practices.
Darn ol' evil Novus Ordo, its for westerners.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Do You Think the Holy Ghost Chose Pope Benedict XVI.... - by dan hunter - 10-03-2011, 05:36 PM