Sorry about the Propechy of "St Malachy" (false)
(09-28-2011, 10:22 AM)timoose Wrote: Father Jim, perhaps I poked too hard, concerning you. Thanks for letting me know.

The Breakfast Club was broadcast from high atop the Hotel Allerton in Chicago, though it started in the Merchandise Mart. I can still remember the beginning of the theme. My mother liked me to sing it. They had Fran, from Kukla, Fran, and Ollie, and others on, and it was funny. I think if I remember correctly it was on at the same time as Arthur Godfrey, with Julius LaRosa, and the McGuire Sisters.

tim   

Dear, Dear Tim!   :)

Please do not feel this way!  God works in mysterious ways!  God permitted you to ask your question and then, by prayer, I finally knew how to answer your question.  The bottom line is this:  It is all for the Greater Honor and Glory of God and the Salvation of Souls!

Only God knows why this has happened!  Perhaps the good God wants me back on TV again ???  Or perhaps there is another reason  ???

When I first entered the Seminary, I thought I knew exactly what I would be doing after I was Ordained to the Holy Priesthood.  But then along comes Synod Vatican 2 which taught the opposite, or almost the opposite, of many things I had been taught in the Seminary before Vatican 2!

To try to relate this in very simple terms to the Laity, It was like all of a sudden what was before Synod Vatican 2 you would be taught that 2 + 2 = 4, now, after Synod Vatican 2, by analogy, it was like you would be taught that 2 + 2 = 22!

But truth does not change; truth does not evolve as the Modernist heretic dogma has it!

Also, thanks for the info on The Breakfast Club.  :)

Thank you so much for your response!   :)

Thanks again for your question!   :)  God Bless You  :pray:  and have a great day!    :laughing:

A Catholic Catholic - Father Jim
I think it's pretty cool that Tim figured you were a retired priest Father Jim, before actually knowing it.
(09-28-2011, 06:24 PM)mikemac Wrote: I think it's pretty cool that Tim figured you were a retired priest Father Jim, before actually knowing it.

Tim's sharp that way, eh?
(09-28-2011, 06:28 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-28-2011, 06:24 PM)mikemac Wrote: I think it's pretty cool that Tim figured you were a retired priest Father Jim, before actually knowing it.

Tim's sharp that way, eh?

Yeah
MikeMac, and Jovan, I'm just one of the old guys, like you, in the tank. Perhaps the Holy Ghost or my guardian angel gave me a nudge.

tim
That's what Father Jim thought too.  "God permitted you to ask your question and then, by prayer, I finally knew how to answer your question."  :)