Possessed Priest and Valid Sacraments
(09-29-2011, 07:09 AM)INPEFESS Wrote: No, you are so quick to criticize scholasticism that you aren't interested in being objective. You have already made your decision, as your comment makes clear.

I have discussed these issues with you before, but you always return to argue from your conclusion: that scholasticism is the problem. You already answered your own question with an attack on scholasticism, which shows me you are not interested in a response.

If you are going to be objective and ask questions with a sincere desire to understand and not simply argue, then I will try to help. But since you seem insistent on making up your own mind regardless of what answers are provided, I don't have the free time to waste.

Please approach the manner in an honest, truth-seeking way if you are truly honest and truth-seeking.  

I'm sorry you got that impression.  I haven't already come to my conclusion.  From my perspective, if all I had was a pre-conceived notion, I wouldn't have bothered to come to unbaptized vs. baptized babies question.

Messages In This Thread
Possessed Priest and Valid Sacraments - by Jesse - 09-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Re: Possessed Priest and Valid Sacraments - by Melkite - 09-29-2011, 07:12 AM