Non-Roman Catholic faiths and Same Sex Marriage
(09-28-2011, 11:06 AM)mikemac Wrote: Sorry, but for some silly reason I find it hard to negotiate about same sex marriage.  Silly me.

No one has asked you to.

Nor should you.

But if a non believer approaches you and says "let's talk about gay marriage" do you tell him to f*** off or do you talk to him about it in order to try to be an instrument of God?  NYC had a great point- I don't want to be naked on judgement day trying to explain why when I had the opportunity to witness to the truth I opted to tell the non believer to get bent.

This is an attitude that is very dangerous- thinking that those who are non believers are ipso facto not "worth our time" or effort.  Evangelization is such an obvious and necessary, yet so often over-looked tenet of the faith.

Anyhow
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(09-28-2011, 11:06 AM)mikemac Wrote: Sorry, but for some silly reason I find it hard to negotiate about same sex marriage.  Silly me.

Are,you even reading the posts,you respond,to? You are completely twisting,our words.
(09-28-2011, 11:44 AM)kayla_veronica Wrote:

Are,you even reading the posts,you respond,to? You are completely twisting,our words.

Post from you phone much?

Go thy ways, old Jack;
(09-28-2011, 11:51 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote:

I get hour lunch breaks....and it takes me .5 seconds to drink a slimfast...i get bored...not my fault!
(09-28-2011, 09:54 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote:

I get hour lunch breaks....and it takes me .5 seconds to drink a slimfast...i get bored...not my fault!

If you keep drinking slim fast you're going to vanish!
(09-28-2011, 09:54 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: I get hour lunch breaks....and it takes me .5 seconds to drink a slimfast...i get bored...not my fault!

Breviary, Little Office, Rosary? :)
(09-28-2011, 09:54 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote:

I was referring more to your excessive use of punctuation!

Go thy ways, old Jack;
(09-28-2011, 10:18 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I was referring more to your excessive use of punctuation!

That's because she's posting from her phone whilst being bored on her lunch break! :laughing:
(09-28-2011, 10:12 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-28-2011, 09:54 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: I get hour lunch breaks....and it takes me .5 seconds to drink a slimfast...i get bored...not my fault!

Breviary, Little Office, Rosary? :)

Rosary is a good idea! I have been reading a book of sermons by St. John Vianny that Mith got me for my birthday, but I def. should try to remember to bring my rosary tomorrow!
(09-28-2011, 10:20 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-28-2011, 10:18 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I was referring more to your excessive use of punctuation!

That's because she's posting from her phone whilst being bored on her lunch break! :laughing:

That. Those buttons are tiny! Commas are right next to the space bar, lol