Non-Roman Catholic faiths and Same Sex Marriage
(09-28-2011, 10:21 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: Rosary is a good idea! I have been reading a book of sermons by St. John Vianny that Mith got me for my birthday, but I def. should try to remember to bring my rosary tomorrow!

You don't carry it with you at all times? :laughing: I think it was Abp Sheen who said that at his wake if no one had a rosary, they could use the one he had in his pocket!
(09-29-2011, 12:21 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-28-2011, 10:21 PM)kayla_veronica Wrote: Rosary is a good idea! I have been reading a book of sermons by St. John Vianny that Mith got me for my birthday, but I def. should try to remember to bring my rosary tomorrow!

You don't carry it with you at all times? :laughing: I think it was Abp Sheen who said that at his wake if no one had a rosary, they could use the one he had in his pocket!

1. I have a habit of loosing things. 2. I don’t always have pockets in what I wear. 3. I suck.
(09-29-2011, 12:24 AM)kayla_veronica Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 12:21 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:

1. I have a habit of loosing things. 2. I don’t always have pockets in what I wear. 3. I suck.

Only priests have the power to loose.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(03-05-1974, 10:50 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Only priests have the power to loose.

And bind! Maybe she should get a priest to 'bind' her Rosary to her so she doesn't lose it! :laughing:
I can’t believe I did that...I’ve been so good lately!

Although Dylan...that priest joke is getting pretty darn old....its about about the 500th time I’ve heard it now!  :P
(09-29-2011, 12:38 AM)kayla_veronica Wrote: I can’t believe I did that...I’ve been so good lately!

Although Dylan...that priest joke is getting pretty darn old....its about about the 500th time I’ve heard it now!  :P

Are you telling me you've mis-spelled "lose" 500 times?  :o

More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(09-29-2011, 09:21 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 12:38 AM)kayla_veronica Wrote: I can’t believe I did that...I’ve been so good lately!

Are you telling me you've mis-spelled "lose" 500 times?   :o

No cuz you say to other people to....