Nun who blasphemed Jesus is scheduled to speak to students at a Catholic Uni
(09-27-2011, 12:42 AM)INPEFESS Wrote: When will these Modernists leave our holy Faith alone?
Only when they die, I'm afraid.  In the meantime we can pray for their conversion.
You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

I really don't know what to say about this. The Catholic Church and the local diocese should cease any support they give to this "Catholic" university and the nun in question should be excommunicated for even attempting to speak at an event such as this.
(09-27-2011, 12:03 PM)Silouan Wrote: The Catholic Church and the local diocese should cease any support they give to this "Catholic" university

My guess is that, being Jesuit, they don't get any diocesan support anyway.
(09-27-2011, 01:27 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(09-27-2011, 12:03 PM)Silouan Wrote: The Catholic Church and the local diocese should cease any support they give to this "Catholic" university

My guess is that, being Jesuit, they don't get any diocesan support anyway.

Yeah, I wikied them and they seem to being doing quite alright without any Church support as far as I could tell.
(09-27-2011, 10:49 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: yet the Pope doers NOTHING
mmmmmmmmmm

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
Pope St. Felix III

(09-27-2011, 01:31 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Yeah, I wikied them and they seem to being doing quite alright without any Church support as far as I could tell.

Then the local bishop should pull the priests and refuse to allow any sacraments to be celebrated on university property.
(09-27-2011, 02:27 PM)Silouan Wrote:
(09-27-2011, 01:31 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Yeah, I wikied them and they seem to being doing quite alright without any Church support as far as I could tell.

Then the local bishop should pull the priests and refuse to allow any sacraments to be celebrated on university property.

They're Jebbies, subject to their superiors, not the Ordinary unless they're supplying a parish or something like that under the diocesan structure.
(09-27-2011, 02:29 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: They're Jebbies, subject to their superiors, not the Ordinary unless they're supplying a parish or something like that under the diocesan structure.

Huh?  ???
jesuits dont answer to the local bishops. they answer to their superior who answers to the POpe
yet
sip
the Pope does nothign against these catholcis in full communion and catholcis in the proper sense
mmmmmmm
(09-27-2011, 02:33 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: jesuits dont answer to the local bishops. they answer to their superior who answers to the POpe
yet
sip
the Pope does nothign against these catholcis in full communion and catholcis in the proper sense
mmmmmmm

Okay. But they have to have a bishop somewhere no?