Trader on BBC Says Markets Will Crash, Goldman Sachs Rules the World
This guy was on the BBC this morning. I don't think he'll be back.

I saw this today on zerohedge.com, he didn't tell you what commodities he was referring to in the video, but on his blog he states gold and silver. I would definitely say silver, bullets, food and any type of useful survival item, they will all be skyrocketing in price sooner than we think and when we least expect it.
LOL if he says so surely it must be true
sip
Goldman sachs and JP Morgan basically rule the banking industry and the stock market, they try to push down precious metals as much as they can to keep people from buying them, commodities too, but behind the scenes these banks are screwing the market, it's pretty obvious if you read the conservative economic blogosphere.
This guy is just some wannabe wanker self-promoting his trading strategies bullshit.

If he was any good he'd be working for a hedge fund or running his own hedge fund.

Nobody KNOWS what is going to happen. That is why it is called the FUTURE.

http://www.leadingtrader.com/about/

Tosser.
Of course all these guys on Bubble Vision type programs are full of it, or have some kind of angle.

However, I have heard there are millions of Put contracts taken out against the S&P for the month of October on the CBOE.

A crash is pretty much imminent IMHO. Of course a hyper inflated stock market is probably worse. We've seen infaltion hiding in stocks all through the '90s, and Real Estate until 2008.

Doesn't matter to me in the short term as I have been out of stocks since 2005 or 06. Can't remember, but it's been awhile.
(09-26-2011, 07:05 PM)ggreg Wrote: Nobody KNOWS what is going to happen. That is why it is called the FUTURE.

All I know is, I'm not going to starve to death if the economy collapses or the government goes to Hell, yes faith will multiply food, but Noah stored up food before the flood. I'm not taking my chances with other people helping me out, although hopefully that will eventually happen. I think the world is spiraling into chaos, and being prepared for the worst isn't a bad thing.

The prophecies are pretty clear about what is about to go down for our generation.
(09-26-2011, 07:05 PM)ggreg Wrote: This guy is just some wannabe wanker self-promoting his trading strategies bullshit.

If he was any good he'd be working for a hedge fund or running his own hedge fund.

Nobody KNOWS what is going to happen. That is why it is called the FUTURE.

http://www.leadingtrader.com/about/

Tosser.

This. Wonder how he's going to make the mega money he talked about without at least couple hundos in AUM...
You are not going to preserve wealth in bonds for a start if governments start defaulting or paying back cents on the dollar of the coupon.  Indeed all indebted countries might secretly have a plan to inflate their way out of debt over time which makes fixed income a lousy investment. There is a good chance that a large bank has a fraud going on right now which could destroy it. If UBS cannot spot a 2.5b loss they and others could lose 200 billion.
Interesting story raging around this interview. He clearly is not the dude from the Yes-men however:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/sep...sfeed=true