Oct 1 Bishop Williamson column
Hate Bp. Williamson, love .gov?
Bishop Williamson says:

However, before it becomes "anti-semitic" even to raise the question, let us with an American commentator of indisputable intelligence and integrity ask just what was the reality of that event.

I assume this is his code for "The Jews did it". 
(09-30-2011, 06:33 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Hate Bp. Williamson, love .gov?

Isn't that what the Candyland thread was all about?  :laughing:
Well, he said they "Risk" loosing the faith...He didn't say it is a certainty...Also, I think you have to read more into what he is saying. I don't believe he means that if you fail to believe in "conspiracy theories", you will loose the faith.. I think the main point he is trying to make is this: If you are unable to understand that the Muslims were working with the Gov;t/NWO to bring down these buildings, then you will not be able to stand up for the true faith when the time comes once we are completely overrun by Radical Muslims....Bottom line, they will cut your head off if you don't convert or abide by their laws.
Yeah, he could have worded it a lot more clearer, but, IMHO, that is the jist of his little diatribe! Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and he really is off the deep end this time!!!!!
(09-30-2011, 05:08 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Bp. Williamson is a nut job.

You can't say that because you are a nut job.

I'm not going to actually argue it with evidence.

I'm just going to smear you like you do Bishop Williamson.   Feel good?  
(09-30-2011, 06:37 PM)spasiisochrani Wrote: Bishop Williamson says:

However, before it becomes "anti-semitic" even to raise the question, let us with an American commentator of indisputable intelligence and integrity ask just what was the reality of that event.

No it's not.  It's the fact that when someone presents any argument contrary to the popular media presentation, the labels of "anti-semite" or "homophobe" or "extremist" get used to discredit the person and poison the well. 
If I risk losing the faith for not believing whack job conspiracy theories, then Bishop W. has lost the faith because he denies the Holocaust.

(09-30-2011, 06:55 PM)Petertherock Wrote: If I risk losing the faith for not believing whack job conspiracy theories, then Bishop W. has lost the faith because he denies the Holocaust.

No. You risk losing the faith if you believe whack job conspiracy theories.  That is what the Bishop is saying. 
(09-30-2011, 06:37 PM)spasiisochrani Wrote: Bishop Williamson says:

It's hard to say what it's code for.   In light of all that is going on with the SSPX and the CDF, not to mention the stir he caused over that particular topic, I think it was a stupid and unnecessary remark.  I was in disbelief when I read it - and I'm SSPX friendly.

I post this video only to note that John Cleese and Bishop Williamson have very similar-sounding voices.