Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........
Funny vid of Ravishing Rick doing the Judaic jig with his Synagogue buddies.......

I think this should just about put him in the drivers seat of the presidency.

Mazel tav Ricky boy !

Gotta love Perry, a guy who projects a commanding image to the rest of the world.  Not!  :laughing:

HAHAHHA!!!!! :laughing:
The vid says it all.
Only dancing? Maybe he can take a hint from the pope an pray with the. Too
mmmmm
:puke:
Very gubernatorial...and very friendly gesture to the citizens of his state...a fine example for all Christians. 

I know some of y'all would like to believe that the Old Testament is not really a part of our Christian heritage...but there ain't nothin about the menorah or dancing a jig or even reading from the Old Testament that is evil.  It is not even remotely the same as visiting a synagogue and taking part in a Jewish ceremony there.  This is the political equivalent of lighting a Christmas tree at the governor's mansion.
(10-03-2011, 11:06 PM)Underdog Wrote: Very gubernatorial...and very friendly gesture to the citizens of his state...a fine example for all Christians. 

I know some of y'all would like to believe that the Old Testament is not really a part of our Christian heritage...but there ain't nothin about the menorah or dancing a jig or even reading from the Old Testament that is evil.  It is not even remotely the same as visiting a synagogue and taking part in a Jewish ceremony there.  This is the political equivalent of lighting a Christmas tree at the governor's mansion.

Old testament?  ::)  Try inserting "theTalmud" in place of "the Old Testament' in  your asinine comment above.  Now, that would be much more accurate!  :w2go:
(10-04-2011, 12:11 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 11:06 PM)Underdog Wrote: Very gubernatorial...and very friendly gesture to the citizens of his state...a fine example for all Christians. 

Old testament?  ::)  Try inserting "theTalmud" in place of "the Old Testament' in  your asinine comment above.  Now, that would be much more accurate!  :w2go:

Yeah, especially since the Hassidim in the picture base their religion far more on the Talmud and the visions, etc. of their founder the Baal Shem Tov, than they do on the Old Testament.
Not entirely true. The torah plays a dominant role even in hasidem. U csnt be a Hasidic or even attempt to understand them witho k owing how rooted it is in Torah. They have developed different for s of piety sure but I don't by for a second the Bet shov (well if memeory serves that what they call him) wrtings r more important then Torah. Regardless Hasidim r forthe mow part nr zionists so it's always funny to see anti zionists post Hasidic as some arch Zionist outfit
lol
most Zionist Jews are wasps (white ashkanazi secular paratroopers)
sip