Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........
(10-04-2011, 07:49 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Not entirely true. The torah plays a dominant role even in hasidem. U csnt be a Hasidic or even attempt to understand them witho k owing how rooted it is in Torah. They have developed different for s of piety sure but I don't by for a second the Bet shov (well if memeory serves that what they call him) wrtings r more important then Torah. Regardless Hasidim r forthe mow part nr zionists so it's always funny to see anti zionists post Hasidic as some arch Zionist outfit
lol
most Zionist Jews are wasps (white ashkanazi secular paratroopers)
sip

Pfft!  ::) The Hasid believe and promote the vile crap that's in their Talmud.  You get all worked up about the Muzzies and Dhimminitude.  Well, the Hasids have their own version called the Noahide Laws.  They are both contemptible in my book!

As to being rooted in the Torah!  :laughing:  My Mormon relatives proclaim they are rooted in the Torah, they too have writings like these Jews and their Talmud.  It's called the Book of Mormon, which they use to pervert the historical reality of Our Lord and His Church.  I have noticed that people who oppose the Mystical Body of Christ are real big on misinterpreting the OT to justify their BS, just like St. Peter warned us they would. 
Save it. I posted a fact. If. U see any factual errors in my post then correct me. I'm willing o learn. I only posts a small correction regarding the hasids
that's that
I can speak about withr the Jews or the mohamadans without being trapped with speaking about the other. U can't obviously judging by your posts.
I don't disagree with u. Why u think I did I'm not sure
Yeah a Mormon that's makes perfect sense knowing u
sip
no shit
Hawaii...you are downright ignorant.  The Festival of Lights is an OLD TESTAMENT holiday...not a Talmudic one.  Look it up in the CATHOLIC encyclopedia.  The readings for that day are straight out of the OLD TESTAMENT (the book of Numbers).  Please...do yourself a favor...and learn some CATHOLIC history.  Not everything that the Jews do comes from their false books...they do still cling to some of the tried and true older stuff (i.e., the OLD TESTAMENT).
(10-04-2011, 09:47 AM)Underdog Wrote: Hawaii...you are downright ignorant.  The Festival of Lights is an OLD TESTAMENT holiday...not a Talmudic one.  Look it up in the CATHOLIC encyclopedia.  The readings for that day are straight out of the OLD TESTAMENT (the book of Numbers).  Please...do yourself a favor...and learn some CATHOLIC history.  Not everything that the Jews do comes from their false books...they do still cling to some of the tried and true older stuff (i.e., the OLD TESTAMENT).

Ignorant, yeah, that's the ticket.  I was addressing your idiotic claim that "some of y'all would like to believe that the Old Testament is not really a part of our Christian heritage."  The people who have posted on this thread aren't ignorant Catholic fools who reject the OT.  That's a figment of your Judeo-Christian imagination.  I reject participating in anything with people who cling to the Talmud and the blasphemies it promotes. 

Please... do us all a favor... get back to preparing your seder.  ;)
That dope your smokin must be real good.
Who here has argue he OT is NOT part of our Christian haritage?
(10-04-2011, 10:40 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: That dope your smokin must be real good.
Who here has argue he OT is NOT part of our Christian haritage?

Apparently DU has been smokin matzo balls...
(10-03-2011, 11:06 PM)Underdog Wrote: I know some of y'all would like to believe that the Old Testament is not really a part of our Christian heritage.. 
She is NOT arguing it is not a part of our heritage. She is saying some here don't belive  it to be. Most likely refferig to u and  you ilk
sip
(10-04-2011, 11:02 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: She is NOT arguing it is not a part of our heritage. She is saying some here don't belive  it to be. Most likely refferig to u and  you ilk
sip

No shit Sherlock.  She is making an asinine claim in an attempt to paint those of us on this thread, who get a chuckle outta Perry pandering to some Talmudic Rabbi, as ignorant Catholics who reject the OT because of our hatred of the Chosenites.  And as usual, you're covering for her.  puff puff  :smokin:
If u say so. Perhaps your posting  history ha. More to do eihbher point
but
sip
keep puffin seems to be working out for u
Why is this so bad? Is it forbidden for Christians to have any contact with them? If that's the case we'd have to stop going to school, shop or get medical care.