Fisheaters Wedding and Baby Tally
(10-06-2011, 05:36 PM)elizabee Wrote: I think MaternaDei (totally spelling that wrong...) and Adonus? And Mithrandylin (?) and kayla? Maybe Louis Martin and Lydia? I'm not sure about those last two, though! About any of them, really.
Nope, I joined while I was still a seminarians. I introduced Lydia to the forum before we were engaged though. And you can't tally us because we're not married yet anyways.  Who knows I might drop dead between now and the wedding day.

But yes what about deimateralma and adeodatus01?
So that's technically 4 FE marriages, right?
(10-06-2011, 07:00 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: DMA and A1?

Yes.

They got married on Saturday and are off on their honeymoon.  :)
I'm sorry, Vox, if this is "illegal".  This is orate, DeiMateralma's mom.  Since I dropped my account, I asked her permission to use hers to post some pictures.  She met Adeodatus01 through the FIND A SPOUSE thread here on FE and were married last Saturday.

The following were taken of Mr. And Mrs. Adeodatus01 on October 1, 2011.

[Image: img8118.jpg]

[Image: kissinsomervilles.jpg]

So there you go, Walty--Here are your pictures!

(10-07-2011, 07:12 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: So there you go, Walty--Here are your pictures!

Lol.  Now the world just needs facebook confirmation and it's a legit wedding.

The two of them look very happy.  I'm sure you're a happy mom right now.  Congrats and  :pray:.
(10-07-2011, 07:41 PM)Walty Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 07:12 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: So there you go, Walty--Here are your pictures!

Lol.  Now the world just needs facebook confirmation and it's a legit wedding.

The two of them look very happy.  I'm sure you're a happy mom right now.  Congrats and  :pray:.

DMA has changed her relationship status to married and has changed her name on Facebook.  :p
(10-07-2011, 07:12 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: I'm sorry, Vox, if this is "illegal".  This is orate, DeiMateralma's mom.  Since I dropped my account, I asked her permission to use hers to post some pictures.  She met Adeodatus01 through the FIND A SPOUSE thread here on FE and were married last Saturday.

The following were taken of Mr. And Mrs. Adeodatus01 on October 1, 2011.

[Image: img8118.jpg]

[Image: kissinsomervilles.jpg]

So there you go, Walty--Here are your pictures!

Orate -- Beautiful pictures!  You should be so proud!  :D
Whoa! Hold on! The Find A Spouse thread actually works??? Some people have all the luck.
Yeah!  You get actual responses!
(10-07-2011, 08:23 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: Yeah!  You get actual responses!

Yeah, Lydia responded to mine!