Poll: Which group do you distrust the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which group do you distrust the most?
(10-11-2011, 01:52 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Myself.

Spoken like a true saint!  No, I'm not being sarcastic, that was a wise statement.
(10-13-2011, 10:18 AM)Starry Plough Wrote: There's no category for Canadiens. :)

Or Canadiennes.
(10-13-2011, 10:18 AM)Starry Plough Wrote: There's no category for Canadiens. :)

Yeah, I don't trust Canadiens and Canadiennes very much either!  :laughing:
(10-13-2011, 04:22 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 01:52 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Myself.

Spoken like a true saint!  No, I'm not being sarcastic, that was a wise statement.

Your enthusiasm is unwarranted.
(10-12-2011, 02:41 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote: Protestants especially Evangelical Fundamentalists...
Another gem from the resident pagan.

Tell me, is there a more detestable and slimy group than the televangelists and John Hagee crowd?
(10-13-2011, 09:14 PM)alaric Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 02:41 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote: Protestants especially Evangelical Fundamentalists...

Tell me, is there a more detestable and slimy group than the televangelists and John Hagee crowd?

Jews.  Then Sodomites.  Worst of all, Jewish Sodomites.  Woof!
(10-13-2011, 09:14 PM)alaric Wrote: Another gem from the resident pagan.

Oh many many many, But very view of them have the cash and resources or the social power that Evangelicals command. An do remember Mr. Alaric, to them you are just as Pagan as I am and twice as decieved (from their point of view). They get their way me and you will both be in for interesting time.
(10-13-2011, 10:50 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 09:14 PM)alaric Wrote:

Jews.  Then Sodomites.  Worst of all, Jewish Sodomites.  Woof!
No, you're wrong.

Sodomite Melkites.

Now does it get any worse than that?  ;)
(10-14-2011, 01:13 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 09:14 PM)alaric Wrote: Another gem from the resident pagan.

Oh many many many, But very view of them have the cash and resources or the social power that Evangelicals command. An do remember Mr. Alaric, to them you are just as Pagan as I am and twice as decieved (from their point of view). They get their way me and you will both be in for interesting time.
Yes you're right I am a  deceived pagan worshipping "idol worshipper" sworn to the Whore of Babylon.

I believe that when it does indeed definitely all go down these fanatical bible-thumpers will be the Catholics worst nightmare. ( You nature worshippers too I guess)

(10-14-2011, 06:50 PM)alaric Wrote: Oh many many many, But very view of them have the cash and resources or the social power that Evangelicals command. An do remember Mr. Alaric, to them you are just as Pagan as I am and twice as decieved (from their point of view). They get their way me and you will both be in for interesting time.
Yes you're right I am a  deceived pagan worshipping "idol worshipper" sworn to the Whore of Babylon.

I believe that when it does indeed definitely all go down these fanatical bible-thumpers will be the Catholics worst nightmare. ( You nature worshippers too I guess)
[/quote]

To them we are. Ever hear of the REPENT! [Insert town name here]! Movement? Yes it would read as say REPENT! ANYTOWN! (or at least last I heard) they target Catholics right along with us Pagans and but you guys amongst well anyone they don't like.