Poll: Which group do you distrust the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which group do you distrust the most?
In the USA, I distrust the Progressives way more than any of those religions.

tim
(10-13-2011, 10:18 AM)Starry Plough Wrote: There's no category for Canadiens. :)

Our hockey and universal health care is the work of the devil.
Doh, hockey isn't the work of the devil!

More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Atheists are my choice by far. Jews and Moslems at least have a drive toward the supernatural, one God, and confess a moral code. The people who despise religion hate it for its morality, and nothing else. They have infected the minds of Catholics with their relativism and bile.
I'd like to know why anyone would mistrust Buddhists or Hindus!
(10-15-2011, 04:46 PM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote: I'd like to know why anyone would mistrust Buddhists or Hindus!

Ask the Christians living in Asia.

They might have a few stories to share with you about those "peaceful" people.
(10-15-2011, 04:49 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 04:46 PM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote: I'd like to know why anyone would mistrust Buddhists or Hindus!

Hindus especially, who regularly go on rampages killing Christians and burning Churches. Never forget that the very first act of the 'pacifistic, Hindu' Dominion of India was to declare war on the Nizam of Hyderabad. And, much later, as the Republic of India, they invaded and conquered Catholic Goa.
(10-15-2011, 08:45 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 04:49 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

Hindus especially, who regularly go on rampages killing Christians and burning Churches. Never forget that the very first act of the 'pacifistic, Hindu' Dominion of India was to declare war on the Nizam of Hyderabad. And, much later, as the Republic of India, they invaded and conquered Catholic Goa.

It was a shameful act of war against the Portuguese State of India.

They conquered Goa, Daman and Diu in 1961. Portugal only recognised the annexation in 1975 after the democratic revolution that forced us to lose all colonial possessions.
(10-15-2011, 08:52 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: They conquered Goa, Daman and Diu in 1961. Portugal only recognised the annexation in 1975 after the democratic revolution that forced us to lose all colonial possessions.

You mean the communist inspired 'democratic revolution? Viva a memória de Antonio de Oliveira Salazar!
Viva a memória de Antonio de Oliveira Salazar!

True this.