Poll: Which group do you distrust the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which group do you distrust the most?
(10-15-2011, 08:45 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Hindus especially, who regularly go on rampages killing Christians and burning Churches. Never forget that the very first act of the 'pacifistic, Hindu' Dominion of India was to declare war on the Nizam of Hyderabad. And, much later, as the Republic of India, they invaded and conquered Catholic Goa.

An of course the Christians never did anything to provoke them, such as burning ancient temples, assassinating Hindu leaders and so forth.

Not saying the Hindu's retaliation is right and proper, but after reading both sides and reading some history I tend to not be so sympathetic towards many of the Christians.
(10-16-2011, 12:09 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 08:45 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Hindus especially, who regularly go on rampages killing Christians and burning Churches. Never forget that the very first act of the 'pacifistic, Hindu' Dominion of India was to declare war on the Nizam of Hyderabad. And, much later, as the Republic of India, they invaded and conquered Catholic Goa.

An of course the Christians never did anything to provoke them, such as burning ancient temples, assassinating Hindu leaders and so forth.

Not saying the Hindu's retaliation is right and proper, but after reading both sides and reading some history I tend to not be so sympathetic towards many of the Christians.

The 'retaliation' you mention would have to be for acts that happened centuries ago. Most of the Hindus rioting and killing Christians are probably not even aware of them, if, in fact they happened. Having read a great deal about the establishment of the Raj, I don't recall a whole lot of incidents like you mention.
(10-16-2011, 12:09 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote:

Why does this not surprise me coming from the resident Druid, Freemason and Agent of the Conspiracy.  ???

(10-16-2011, 12:27 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: The 'retaliation' you mention would have to be for acts that happened centuries ago. Most of the Hindus rioting and killing Christians are probably not even aware of them, if, in fact they happened. Having read a great deal about the establishment of the Raj, I don't recall a whole lot of incidents like you mention.

Actually the ones I mean are acts happening right now.

Mind you as I mentioned in another thread over the years I've heard so many cries of PERSECUTION! when there was none that now I am rather Jaded to them. The biggest example was the priest at my old Parish accusing Stepping Stones Nigeria of being anti-Christian he admitted he hadn't even heard of them or bothered to read the website. I learned of this organization from a Christian charity of all places. There purpose is to protect small children being blammed for 'witchcraft' by "Men of Christ" you can read it all here http://www.steppingstonesnigeria.org/ basically it was a case of Christians opposing people hurting Children in Jesus' name and still he cried persecution.

(10-16-2011, 12:29 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: Why does this not surprise me coming from the resident Druid, Freemason and Agent of the Conspiracy.  ???

An you'd think the conspiracy would send me a bloody pay check now and then! Anyone on here know where conspiracy H.Q. is? I need to write and see if I can get a line of credit set up for myself...
(10-16-2011, 01:05 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 12:27 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: The 'retaliation' you mention would have to be for acts that happened centuries ago. Most of the Hindus rioting and killing Christians are probably not even aware of them, if, in fact they happened. Having read a great deal about the establishment of the Raj, I don't recall a whole lot of incidents like you mention.

Actually the ones I mean are acts happening right now.

Where, when? All you mention is some cult in Nigeria claiming to be 'Christian'. What does that have to do with Hindus in India burning Churches and killing Christians?
(10-16-2011, 01:47 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Where, when? All you mention is some cult in Nigeria claiming to be 'Christian'. What does that have to do with Hindus in India burning Churches and killing Christians?

My apologies Jovan. The Nigerian thing, was an example of 'crying Wolf' as the group altering people to this, combating it, and helping the victims is in and of itself Christian (or was in 2008) so could hardly be called persecution.

I will go and hunt up the information on the recent abuses. I do wish to restate however that it doesn't justify the violence although it does make it hard for me to feel sympathy for many of the victims. The main group is the NLFT or National Liberation Front of Tripura, there goal is to "establish the Kingdom of Christ in Tripura, India."

Now then Cooler King. Of course I do what?
(10-16-2011, 01:05 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 12:29 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: Why does this not surprise me coming from the resident Druid, Freemason and Agent of the Conspiracy.  ???

An you'd think the conspiracy would send me a bloody pay check now and then! Anyone on here know where conspiracy H.Q. is? I need to write and see if I can get a line of credit set up for myself...

Useful idiot is a voluntary, non-payed position in the Conspiracy.  They thank you for your contribution to the cause.  But, don't hold your breath waiting to get payed, it ain't gonna happen.
(10-16-2011, 05:34 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: Useful idiot is a voluntary, non-payed position in the Conspiracy.  They thank you for your contribution to the cause.  But, don't hold your breath waiting to get payed, it ain't gonna happen.

So which conspiracy am I in anyway?
How is one a "pagan" anyway?

Especially in these day and age. You worship trees and squirls?
(10-16-2011, 04:53 AM)AuberonDraenenWen Wrote: he main group is the NLFT or National Liberation Front of Tripura, there goal is to "establish the Kingdom of Christ in Tripura, India."

Which became active in 1989, long after the persecution of Christians began, possibly as a 'retaliation' against the Hindus' killings and burning?