Mass Grave Found at Canadian Mohawk School
No. My position is that savege Indians made a habit of doing that for millinia
I doubt it's changed
Indian children frequently got sick and died after being sent to school. It was the constant exposure to white people and the germs. It's possible thats what this is. Poor things.
I never thought I would see the day DK would defend the Queen of England.
LOL
I'm not defending her for being the queen. Its just that the articAl is so over the top and full of shit
even if she did do it. All she was doing then was being culturally inclusive and culturally tolerant to their sensibilities
Indians co plainong about child sacrifice?
Lol
like goat piss drinking Hindus complaining about drinking piss
funny shit
As i recall Mohawks ran into trouble with the police a few years ago. It was either upstate New York or just over the border with Canada. They've always been bad boys. When the Europeans first came to New England, many
of the Indian tribes lived in palisaded villages. When whites asked them why, they said they were afraid of the Mohawks.
The mohaks are of the iroqousie confederecy. they e by no means all bad oe rhe only bad Indians but there r allot of current plms wih them. And thy still hack up enemies. When it suits them
not to long ago the hacked up and kept in a cooler the remains of a hells  angel. Anyway they get billions in loot from ta payers and of course the other billions from drug gun and whore smuggling
sip
Fascinating Jim
(10-13-2011, 11:47 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: The mohaks are of the iroqousie confederecy. they e by no means all bad oe rhe only bad Indians but there r allot of current plms wih them. And thy still hack up enemies. When it suits them
not to long ago the hacked up and kept in a cooler the remains of a hells  angel. Anyway they get billions in loot from ta payers and of course the other billions from drug gun and whore smuggling
sip

Don't forget the small change :laughing: they make from smuggling contraband cigarettes, either!
Contraband cigarettes ?  Canada here I come.

tim
(10-14-2011, 02:45 PM)timoose Wrote: Contraband cigarettes ?  Canada here I come.

tim

Yeah, a couple of years ago I bought a carton for CD$10.00. They had the US Surgeon General's warning on them, so I assume they were made on the Mohawk Reserve in NY State and smuggled across the border. Normally, in the West they go for around CD$35.00-CD$40.00 a carton, but the person I bought them from had picked them up in Central Canada and sold them to me at cost.