Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. George
Number of children: Zero
Would you relocate if you met the right person? Yeah
EF, SSPX, both, or other? Both
Novus Ordo if that's all there is? Yeah
Introvert or extravert? Introvert
Keirsey personality type: INTP; temperament is melancholic / choleric
Ethnic heritage: German / English

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? I’m attracted to white women mostly.
Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? 18-24
In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? I haven’t thought about it.
What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? More than in name only.
How do you feel about women working outside the home? It makes me feel sad.
How do you feel about women in pants? See above.
Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? In order from most challenging to least: Pride, lust, anger, sloth, envy, greed, gluttony.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I don’t communicate well – I can be distant and I don’t let others know what I’m up to.
What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? She should be demure, playful, sociable, fun to watch, musical, and have long hair. She should be much less serious than me.
Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Passive aggression, spitefulness.

Political ideals: Counterrevolutionary
Education: BAH
Employment: I work for an IT consulting company – I write the business proposals.
Health: Very good.
Allergies: Minor allergy to cats.
Smoke? Pipe, 2-3 a week. Occasional cigar.
Drink? I have 3-5 drinks a week.
Night owl or morning lark? I’m somewhere in between, but I’m working on becoming a morning person by waking up earlier each week. Progress has been stalled at 7 am for several months.
How messy or disorganized are you? Not too messy but probably not up to my future wife’s standards either.
What makes you laugh? Anti-jokes, embarrassments, and people’s personal quirks and mannerisms.
What are the little things that please or delight you? Glances of empathy or shared amusement.
What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? Owning a house in a small but interesting town (maybe it has a theatre), working for myself in a music-related field, with a vegetable garden and a growing family. On Saturdays I go down to the local gym to box and wrestle and take the boys with me. 
Intellectual interests: I read widely.
Hobbies: I’m a musician (traverso, blockflute, piano) – it’s my self-identity; I lift weights; I enjoy cooking; sometimes I build furniture.
Top 5 Favorite books of all time: The Worm Ouroboros, Prisoner of Zenda, Lord Dunsany (that’s an author), Jack Vance (another author), Plato’s Phaedo.
The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: Gormenghast by Mervyn Peake, The Court Jew by Selma Stern, Man and His Becoming According to the Vedanta by Rene Guenon, Timon of Athens by Shakespeare, Byzantine Civilization by Steven Runciman.
Music you actually listen to most often: Haydn, Purcell, Couperin, Handel, Praetorius, 80s (not by choice – people at work force me to).
Favorite foods: Slow cooked meat, asparagus, apples w/ peanut butter, whole milk, soggy French toast.
Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I’d like an enormous dog. The biggest.
Idea of a romantic evening: It’s snowy outside and we go for a walk in the park. We talk about the woods and the stars, and bug each other a bit, then I scoop her up and toss her into a snow bank and laugh at her as she struggles out. She’s mad, so to make up for it I let her push me in; she puts snow down my neck for good measure. Reconciled, we break out the thermos of hot chocolate.

Here's a photo of me I think is kind of interesting. I spent some time in South Korea.
[Image: SS854514-2.jpg]
Alright Graham!  Good luck!
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Wicked photo, Graham!
My young friend Julian and me carving some pumpkins. I'll be taking him out trick or treating tonight - he's going as Spiderman.

Fatherhood Skills ? Check !

[Image: IMG_0042.jpg]

Day-um!  and Graham's a snappy dresser, too!

Go thy ways, old Jack;
(10-12-2011, 05:52 PM)Graham Wrote: Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? I’m attracted to white women mostly.

RACIST! lol/jk

I'm attracted to white women too. Birds of a feather, they say.
Actually, I asked out a pretty asian girl from church today, but it turned out she's sixteen and a half ! Had to call it off.
(11-19-2011, 06:38 PM)Graham Wrote: Actually, I asked out a pretty asian girl from church today, but it turned out she's sixteen and a half ! Had to call it off.

If you're middle aged, that might look off but assuming everything is Kosher, I don't see a problem with that.
Graham, you need to be in the FE Bachelorette!
(11-19-2011, 06:44 PM)Servire Deo Wrote:
(11-19-2011, 06:38 PM)Graham Wrote: Actually, I asked out a pretty asian girl from church today, but it turned out she's sixteen and a half ! Had to call it off.

If you're middle aged, that might look off but assuming everything is Kosher, I don't see a problem with that.

Telemarque?  Is that you?

Go thy ways, old Jack;