Available Young traditional Catholic ladies . . . .
(10-14-2011, 12:59 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 01:06 AM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Terribly amusing, Vetus.  :laughing:  That isn't going to happen. 
Must not be enough.

Hah.  Ok...
Enough Gentlemen. I don't want to frighten any prospective young women away . . ..  *sigh
(10-14-2011, 11:46 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Enough Gentlemen. I don't want to frighten any prospective young women away . . ..  *sigh

: /
Funny how it's overwhelmingly men who post both surveys and comments here. Where did all the wimmins go?
(10-14-2011, 11:48 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Funny how it's overwhelmingly men who post both surveys and comments here. Where did all the wimmins go?

I would assume that if a woman responded seriously to one of these threads, she would do so via pm.

I really really wanna make one of these threads just so the ladies know what they're missing out on.  Plus, it makes me feel like I'm making a myspace page and it would be nice to be 14 again for 5 minutes.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Consider our comments to be free bumps.  The more we post, the longer your thread stays on top.  The longer it stays on top, the more ladies who will see it.  Our nonsense is Virgil's gain.

[Image: horse-with-cat-on-boat-in-storm-5907-1238034615-27.jpg]
(10-17-2011, 04:12 AM)Walty Wrote: Consider our comments to be free bumps.  The more we post, the longer your thread stays on top.  The longer it stays on top, the more ladies who will see it.  Our nonsense is Virgil's gain.

[Image: horse-with-cat-on-boat-in-storm-5907-1238034615-27.jpg]

That's some good nonsense.
You can do it virgil. I believe in you.
I like how only guys are posting here... :laughing:
I was hoping it was a list.