Hello, I was just banned from CAF
(11-20-2011, 05:30 PM)SPB Wrote: LOL. I am close, I think. I made a post (that has been removed) saying that the OP had the right to walk out of a Mass that was sacrilegous. I mentioned that the liberal progressive camp will tell you that if you dont fully support folk music in Mass you are a judgemental know-it-all. The Mod told me I was being disrespectful and made harsh remarks towards a group of people and so was given an infraction. I was like.... huh?

## What I thought was really unfair was that mods give (or gave) infractions without warning. It would have been fair, and gracious, and would not have contravened TOS, if they had warned posters when they were on the verge of copping an infraction. I think that would do a lot of good - especially on a Christian board, which CAF is. 
(12-03-2011, 12:13 AM)Leo Rugiens Wrote: ## What I thought was really unfair was that mods give (or gave) infractions without warning. It would have been fair, and gracious, and would not have contravened TOS, if they had warned posters when they were on the verge of copping an infraction. I think that would do a lot of good - especially on a Christian board, which CAF is *supposed to be*. 

Fixed that for ya ;)
I just got a rule infraction on CAF because I said that many Catholics were liberal, modernistic, and they practice a watered down version of the faith. I guess (in the words of Jack Nicholsan) "You can't handle the truth!"
i signed up and got banned in less than 12 hours lol
I wonder why the CAF is so against traditional Catholicism ???
I guarantee you conservative baptists last longer on CaF then your average FE.
But I need to remind you fe has rules against starting wars about other forums. You have found single greatest Catholic forum on the web.....forget CAF....you shouldnt be there any way
Welcom to truly FREE Catholic discussions.
well said vox