Temptation of Our Lady
"Comparing her impeccability to that of the angels and saints and to that of our first parents in Paradise, we may define it as an intermediate state between the two. It would be asserting too much to say that the Blessed Virgin was capable of committing sin like our first parents; and too little to assert that during her lifetime she was incapable of sinning as the angels and saints of Heaven are now, in consequence of the beatific vision. "

Interesting. Still, being incapable of sin completely, which this says She was not, would not preclude one from being tempted.

And, even if She were incapable of sin, that doesn't mean Satan would know and would find no purpose in tempting Her.
I agree with your statement.  I'm sure just as Satan tempted Our Lord you can bet he tempted Our Lady too.  However, in the case of Mary since she was endowed with so many singular graces and privileges she was incapable of succumbing to temptation. 
I do not know whether Our Lady was ever tempted or not.  But the fact that Our Lord was tempted does not prove or necessarily make it fitting that Our Lady was tempted.  Our Lord suffered immense physical pain, and Our Lady did not (or not nearly to the same extent - however great her spiritual suffering and commiseration with her Son might have been, she was not literally crucified). It seems Our Lord  would have been extra gentle with His mother, and so perhaps spare her from temptation.

But I do not know.
(10-17-2011, 04:34 PM)Lion of St. Jarlaths Wrote: I agree with your statement.  I'm sure just as Satan tempted Our Lord you can bet he tempted Our Lady too.  However, in the case of Mary since she was endowed with so many singular graces and privileges she was incapable of succumbing to temptation. 

Agreed.

The answer is in The Hail Mary --full of Grace. Born without sin.

Also the Immaculate Heart.
Then her composure at the foot of the cross.
The devil hates Her.. he would not tempt a woman who can crush his head as he knew of Her humility.